Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-09-2006, 06:56 PM   #1  

Default I need a buddy!!

Hey guys...I'm a newbie here and I figured I'd find somewhere to post something. I'm 22 and have recently been battling the "self esteem issue." Pretty much started after spring semester of my last year in college. Yeah I was a lush and wasn't taking care of myself. But now I've decided I don't wanna feel bad about myself anymore. Especially since my friends and family are starting to notice a change in my attitude. Never experienced anything like this before....usually I'm the girl that LOVES to go out and have a great time but lately I just want to sit home in my comfort zone. But that is to be no more.....I want the old me back! So this is where I'm starting!!! I figured maybe I could gain some motivation and encouragement from people who are experiencing the same thing. Glad I found this site!!

As of Sunday, 1/8, I have a goal and I'm gonna make it happen!! I want to eat better and be more active. I absolutely love going to the gym, but we all know the first couple times its soooooooooooo hard!! I went yesterday, had a good eating day today and am going to the gym in about an hour. My goal is 150 b/c I know that is a good weight for my frame. We'll see after I meet that goal...

I'd like to get a buddy that I can encourage as well as be encouraged!! I think I'm a great motivator for others, its just hard to encourage myself... Or even just some peoples to talk to would be nice...

Hope everyone had a great day!!! GO! GO! GO! I know you can do it!!!
sunnybeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 07:07 PM   #2  

Well you have certainly found it!
I have only been here a week and I love it!
racegirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 09:45 PM   #3  

Talking

Welcome ladies!

This IS a great site to give motivation and get it! Check out the groups and join one! Everyone is very nice and caring. I can guarentee you'll have a "blast" losing weight here! I am having alot of fun and am seeing alot of progress. So, keep up the positive attitude, motivation and move, move, MOVE!!!!!

emerald dragonfly
emerald dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote