Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-08-2006, 03:20 AM   #1  

Default Trying again

I lost a little over 20 pounds this summer, going from 148 to 126 or so. I am back up to 133 pounds or so now and would like to get down to 120 or maybe 118 depending on how it feels. Basically I need to start working out again and eating right like I did this summer.

So I am just looking for a buddy that I can share daily triumphs and setbacks with in hopes that such a relationship would motivate me to keep on track so I have more triumphs than setbacks to share.

Thanks!!

Sarah
anothertry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 01:34 PM   #2  

Sarah - I am looking for a weight loss buddy too. You sound exactly like who I am looking for. I gained weight when I studyied abroad last Spring, so I came home around 153, then I lost between 15 and 20 lbs over the summer and I have slowly started putting it back on. I am around 143 now. I really want to get back to where I was, and I would love to lose 10 lbs or more. It would be great to have some encouragement and to encourage someone else. My hardest thing is binging on junk food. Anyways, let me know if you are interested. I think this could be good for both of us depending on how committed you are to losing the weight and getting healthy.
SilvrDrkness is offline   Reply With Quote