Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-03-2006, 07:11 PM   #1  

Smile Hey everyone! I'm new here!

Ok I'm not quite sure how in the world I'm going to keep up here, but I'm going to do my best!
My name is Tiffanie and I live in Northern California. I have been doing WW for a little over a year now and have lost a total of about 50 pounds! I love WW very much and am thankful for the program! I am having a hard time meeting my personal goal. I have reached my goal I set for WW which was 150. I am now 145 and would like to be 130. It's been really hard staying on track lately, as I surrendered to holiday food! URGH! ANYWAY...if anyone thinks they can keep me on track ...errr...help me stay on track contact me! I need a buddy! I got a new treadmill for Christmas, and I am loving it so much! I've been trying to do about 2 miles a day on it. Today I may have to do 10 to make the 2 cookies I had at the mall go away! lol Anyway, I could write a novel here! If anyones interested in buddying up let me know!
tfitz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 304/289/160

Height: 5'5"

Default I'm new too

I would love to have a buddy to work my way down the scale. I'm from Southern California. I have about 112 lbs to my ultimate goal. I'm just tired of being the big girl. Have a great rest of the day.

Megan
citycowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:15 PM   #3  
Alex's Mommy

Default Good for you...

Do you like WW? I am scared to go..I dont really know why.
Most of what I have lost has just been watching what I eat here and there
but I am so ready this year..
chaosqueenie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 05:48 PM   #4  

I do love WW so much! I will say though that you have to be ready. Journaling and counting points isn't exactly fun, but fortunately for me I thrive on organization and tracking things. So it works great for me! I am very happy with the tools they have taught me to lose the weight. I have a bout 10 to 15 more to go, but it seems like my dicipline has sort of gone out the window! (I've gotta quit leavin the darn things open!) lol Anyway, so yeak, it's great. The meetings are wonderful too. They're not scary at all I promise. I have a great support group there when I go. Just remember they're all in the same boat as you and they're all there for the same reasons. They won't look down on you at all. It's fabulous!

Hope you're having a great day!
Old 01-04-2006, 06:01 PM   #5  

I can't figure out why my signature isn't being shown? Any ideas? Oh woops I just previewed this, and it is now
Old 01-04-2006, 06:03 PM   #6  

Hi I am new too. Good Luck!
ItsHard is offline   Reply With Quote