Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-01-2006, 06:06 PM   #1  

Default Too many reasons not to succeed this time...need a buddy though

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and excited to be here and cant wait to help support others and get the support/motivation I may need to be successful.

My name is Sylvia and I am 33 years old and soon to be 34. I am graduating from nursing school this year and feel it is important to be in much better shape to be an example to future patients. I cant tell them that they need too lose weight if I am still carrying around this monkey on my back.

I am hoping to do WW, but also just get moving much more.

I dont have any children (my husband and I would like to wait until I am done with school and I would like to wait until I loose some weight) but have been married for almost 5 years.

I look forward to posting a bunch to you guys.

Sylvia
NursingStudent2006- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 06:44 PM   #2  

Oh, it looks as if we may be related...lol Welcome Sylvia... I am 33, a teacher, and feel the same way about being a role modle/example for my kids... Why would they take advice from someone that won't do it themselves???

Hubby and I are waiting to have children also... I do have a stepson who is 12(he doesn't live with us) but, we are moreso waiting on our own home... not sure financially when THAT will happen, but we are still taking precautions as of yet. Plus being a teacher, this is the WRONG time to get pg...lol

I am trying the WW thing also... I did it before, I just need the motivation...

So, if you wanna, you can buddy up... if you want to jump in, there's an April Fool's Day Challenge going on and we also have a group that we have weekly challenges... Let me know....

Talk soon... and welcome again!!!
Deanna7272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 06:51 PM   #3  

Hi Deanna,

Ohhh I have found a long lost family member. It is pretty uncommon to find someone my age who has not had any children and want to have them someday.

I would love to get involved with your aprils fools day challenge. Let me know all about it.

thanks,

NursingStudent2006- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 07:01 PM   #4  

It's not me personally but a lot of us from this part are doing it... It is under the Support Forum.... You will see there are several posts on it.

Yes, I would like to have children, I stopped the BC LAST December when we got married, THINKING it was time... Hubby had different thoughts... after talking, we decided... I guess, that teacher time came and passed, so it's off again until at least August...lol

We have a little group also... check out If anyone's interested in this section... Emerald has taken charge and kicking our butts...lol Jump on in...

Hoping to hear more of your successes!!!
Deanna7272 is offline   Reply With Quote