Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 01:42 PM   #1  
"Just...send...help!"

Default I'm brand new to this site, and I need all the support I can get.

Hi. I'm brand new to this site, and I need all the support I can get. Throughout the years, my weight has fluctuated anywhere from 137 to my current 261. I've run the gamut of diets, shakes, etc. Some will work for awhile, but then my metabolism will crawl to a stop and I start gaining again. I'm trying to sneak in more time for exercise, but with 14-hour days of work, school and motherhood, I've had to be creative, doing things like stretching out the grocery shopping excursion, walking faster down the aisles and taking in an extra few laps around the supermarket before I hit the checkout. As far as eating goes, I can be really good or really bad. I'm a grazer, which means that I easily lose track of how much I've consumed. A nibble here, a nibble there, and before I know it, i've consumed an entire 1300-calorie bag of trail mix! I hereby throw myself at the mercy of this forum.

Old 12-31-2005, 03:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

You've thrown yourself in the right direction!
What do you think you'd like to do or are you looking here for ideas? Either way, I'm sure you'll find the info and support you're looking for.
Closed Thread