Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 12:33 PM   #1  

Default New to 3FC! Lookin' for a buddy...

I'm looking for a buddy who is similar to myself. I'm 31 (will be 32 in February), works full time, married, and has 2 kids. I'm trying to follow my WW on my own at home. I have started exercising for the past 2 weeks, and am starting to track my points today. I am needing to lose 115 pounds. I have a goal of a cruise in 2007. (It's mine and my hubby's 10 year anniversary that year and I want to surprise him with a cruise for our anni. I DON'T want to go on a cruise at 265 pounds!) Do you have a lot to lose and a busy lifestyle of work and family? I'm calling out for you and your support! Please email me and introduce yourself! Thanks!
Kelly
Old 12-29-2005, 12:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

Default Hi Kelly

I'm in a similar boat, I'm 30, married, work full time and have two kids. I'm also looking to lose over 100 lbs. I started exercising about 2 months ago and now I need to start concentrating on my diet. I really don't want to follow at planned diet but would like to teach myself to each healthy and make better choices. I would like to convers with you. I will PM you my email.

Also, I set up a thread at the Group Support Board titled December Fitness Starters.

Hope to talk to you soon.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:51 PM   #3  

Default Hello Kelly!

Hello Kelly my name is Nicole. I am new at this as well. I have decided to start Weight Watchers at home by myself as well. I am a full-time mom of three girls and go to college full time(nights). I will graduate the end of June and really want to change my appearance for my new career. I hope we can exchange ideas and encouragement. Hope to hear from you soon. My email address is: [email protected]
Closed Thread