Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 06:49 PM   #1  
I'm just getting started

S/C/G: 200/190/120

Default Looking for a Buddy

Ok after spending a little time reading over this board I think I would like to have a buddy or two maybe even three! lol

So a little bit about me. I'm 28, Puerto rican/black female, I'm engaged to the love of my life. I'm a christian who loves the children and teachers I work with at church. I am in the health care field full time and currently going to school part time studying Health Care Administration. I love music, culture & just most everything about life. I love meeting people of all walks of life. I guess my biggest thing is you must have a sense of positivity.
I've spent several years dieting on and off and at this point I'm the heaviest I've ever been and my doctor doesn't want it to get out of control. So I do have motivation problems and a few issues with sticking to things. One of my other issues is that my honey works late so I tend to wait on dinner. lol

I'm looking for someone who has some of my same interests but most of all someone who understand what I've been going through.

If anyone is intersted let me know. By the way I have yahoo & msn! I can't wait to hear from you!
Old 12-28-2005, 07:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 340/240/155

Height: 5'3"

Talking Hi

Hi Maria
Just wanted to let you know that I also call my husband, "The Love of my Life" cause we have been married for 22 years now. He has been with me when weighed 145 and up to 306, so yes I love this man with all life.

Many Blessing to you, and if you want you can add me to your buddies list. I also use yahoo messenger ( joe_anne2).I journal at LiveJournal and post on those boards as well.
Have a great day and I'll talk to you again lighter
Old 12-29-2005, 08:21 PM   #3  
I'm just getting started

S/C/G: 200/190/120

Thanks! I'll add you to my buddy list..
Closed Thread