Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 11:15 AM   #1  

Thumbs up New Beginnings

I to am going to begin ( AGAIN ) on the WW program. I am going to try it alone with this site as my motivation - if it doesn't work I will join WW but know the diet very well - have been on & off for MANY years. Just don't understand why I always let myself go!!!
I will strictly begin on the 3rd. Am getting all foods / plans etc. ready now.
I wish all luck & want to thank all for the motivation!!!
( at least 40lbs for me - not quite ready to weigh myself just yet! Will do it on the 2nd!!)
Old 12-27-2005, 11:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/175/120

I weighed myself yesterday, and then I came and joined this site!

Are you doing the points plan?

I wish you the best of luck, and I know you will be successful at losing it and keeping it off.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:31 AM   #3  

Yes - i am going to do the Points plan - it has always worked for me in the past. The only thing that worries me is not going for the weigh in - i hate to say it, but that seems to be the thing that keeps me honest! But I just don't want to pay the 12 something a week just to get weighed in - I have to try myself first!! I feel like i am ready ( I know i look like i am ready!), So i will see soon enough!
At least you have weighed yourself already!! Im not ready for the shock just yet!! Good luck to you too!!
Old 12-27-2005, 11:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/175/120

A friend wants me to do the points program with her, but I'm not sure about it. I'll have to do some investigative work.

I just joined here last night, and I'm so impressed with how supportive everyone is.
Closed Thread