Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 01:38 PM   #1  

Smile New here and would like a buddy.

My name is Freda and I signed up today. I am hoping to get and give support here. I have fought a weight problem my whole life. Now that I am in my 40's, I am at my all time high of 210. I am desperate to do something that will work finally. I really want to feel better and have more energy. In addition to looking better. It is now more about health and living a longer life. I would really like to have a buddy, I think that might help me more than anything. Thanks for your time.
Freda
Old 12-18-2005, 05:25 PM   #2  
No Excuses/No Whining!

S/C/G: 333/263/185

Height: 5'7"

Just wanted to give you a friendly welcome Good Luck! I recently signed up too, this is a great place
Old 12-18-2005, 08:57 PM   #3  

Hello! I asked another newbie to be her buddy but wanted to know if you wanted to join with us? That's if she says it's okay. Some people don't like more than 1 buddy at a time.

Let me know.

emerald dragonfly
Old 12-19-2005, 06:58 AM   #4  

Height: 5'1"

Hi Freda, My name is Freda too! Not too many of us spell it this way. I am trying to lose some weight this year also. I started about 2 weeks ago and I have lost about 3 pounds. Not a lot, but I'm happy with it. And with just that amount I can already tell the difference in how I look and feel. It might be a mind thing, but it's encouraging any how. I'm just following a good, sensible diet plan. Combination WW and calorie counting. I think you have to find something you can live with. I just try to eat healthy and exericse.

If you would like a buddy you can send me a private message with your e-mail address. Good luck, Freda
Old 12-19-2005, 09:26 AM   #5  

Default Yes thans

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald dragonfly
Hello! I asked another newbie to be her buddy but wanted to know if you wanted to join with us? That's if she says it's okay. Some people don't like more than 1 buddy at a time.

Let me know.

emerald dragonfly

I would love to join you guys, I think the more the merrier and the more help we get. Thank you very much. Freda
Old 12-19-2005, 09:28 AM   #6  

How cool is that??
I will try to send you a private message with my email, soon as I can figure this posting thing out. Thanks. Freda
Old 12-20-2005, 01:37 PM   #7  

Default Buddy

Hi there,

I would like to be your buddy too, I could even join a group of people. I think the more support the better.

I'm 32 and have about 50 pounds I would like to lose.

Take care.

Lisa
Old 12-20-2005, 03:21 PM   #8  

Height: 5'1"

Hi again Freda. I'll give you my e-mail address. It's [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you. If we get a group together that would be cool too.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:26 PM   #9  

Hi Freda,
I'm new here too so I wanted to say welcome!
Good luck on your journey...I'm sure we will cross enough roads together on the board.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:53 PM   #10  

I'm Addison...and I just signed on too. I've never had a 'buddy' for fitness or weight loss so I don't have a lot of experience...if you would like to try the buddy system with me, let me know I like this crazy carrot, don't you?
Old 12-21-2005, 04:38 PM   #11  
Bonnie

Hi ya'll I'm kinda new here to and would love to be your buddy or to have a buddy. I have 30 pounds to lose hopefully by april. What do you say be my buddy to?
bonnie
Old 12-21-2005, 10:17 PM   #12  

I think the more buddies you have, the less likely we will fail. I WELCOME ALL!!!!!! My e-mail is in my profile so just click away.

emerald dragonfly
Closed Thread