Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 07:28 AM   #1  

Default Hello All!

Hi there - I'm finally going to stop lurking and start posting. My name is Meg, I am going to lose about 75 pounds - thanks in advance for any and all help y'all give!

I am a SAHM with 2 kiddos, my step-daughter who is 6 and my son who is 1.5 and still nursing pretty frequently.

Take care & nice to meet you!
Old 12-16-2005, 04:40 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi

Hi, Megan.
I posted for the first time today as well. I have 65 llbs to lose. I am 197 and want to get to 132. I'd be happy to have a buddy to post with on a regular basis.

Stress eating is my thing. My approach to weight loss is to cut calories to 1200-1400 per day and workout 5-6x a week.

Let me know how you plan to tackle your weightloss. I'd love to share tips.

Melly
Old 12-16-2005, 06:31 PM   #3  

Welcome. You will find lots of support here. I know being at home a lot makes things harder. I just started my winter vacation from school today, Yeah, no more physics for a whole month. But I also know that I will be home more, and that I am really big on eating from boredom, or just becasue its there. Anyway...If you need someone to write to, I will be happy to write back.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:08 PM   #4  

Hello! I am new here also but found alot of motivation and encouragement from everyone!! I thank you all! I am at 185 and need to get down to my goal (first one) of 150 pounds. My ultimate goal: 130 pounds. I can do it!!! So can you!!!!

emerald dragonfly
Old 12-17-2005, 06:52 AM   #5  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Hi Megan, welcome to 3FC, hope you'll find the support you need here to aid you in your weightloss journey
Closed Thread