Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 01:51 PM   #1  

Smile Hi I am new so here is a lil info about me

WWell I am 38 and I weigh 225 pounds. My heaviest was 245. I want to get down to at least 135! I am a mother of a beautiful going to be 2 year old daughter on the 18th of Dec. I know I need to do this for her as well as myself! I think this forum is filled with people I believe can help me reach this goal! So thanks for reading this and any input or opinions will be greatly appreciated by me! My name is Tina
Old 12-13-2005, 04:28 PM   #2  

Hey Tina, I'm new here too. Congrats on your loss so far. My heaviest was close to 245 and my goal is 135 too (I'm at 229 right now.)
The support here is really great, I hope it's going to help me out too.
So if you want another newbie to talk to, my name is Yvonne. Good Luck!
Old 12-14-2005, 10:40 AM   #3  

Tina,
I too am the mother of a young daughter, she is 2 1/2 and will be 3 on February 18th. I have four sons, 13 1/2, 11 1/2, 10 and 6. I am 43 and work full-time. This will be the hardest month to try to lose weight with all the Christmas goodies around, so I plan on watching what I eat and then to really start January 1- New Years resolution That is what everyone says at the end of the old year right !!!!
Closed Thread