Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 10:14 PM   #1  
MICHELLE

Unhappy Looking for a Buddy!

Hi everyone my name is Michelle-
I m looking for a buddy to help me (and them)lose weight. I am 20 years old and hav been married a year in Feburary. I have become one of those people that had great wedding pictures but now hate to be in a photograph. I have gain 30 pounds in one year. i need to get my weight under control and I need HELP.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Hi Michelle, do you have a plan or strategy on how you'll get started?. Count Calories? Low Carb? WW?. How about excersize?
I'm 24yrs old, 215lbs, have PCOS and got to loose about 70 pounds. My personal plan is basically doing WW and exercise 5 times a week plus do 3 weight trainning sessions(ideally). I'll be glad to help you out, if you're interested PM me
Old 12-09-2005, 02:01 PM   #3  
Mrs.Slim

Hi Guys,

I am also brand new here and am looking for some help !

Just turned 30 last week and weigh in at 200lbs. My goal is to loose about 60 lbs before my 31st birthday. My original goal was to lose it before my 30th but it I somehow flopped. I plan on eating healthy and exercising. My favorite exercise right now is skating, I am taking the kids to the area after work today. Is skating as effective as walking? Just curious.

Chantal
Old 12-10-2005, 12:52 AM   #4  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Hi Chantal,
Skating is a great workout, specially that you'll be chasing around after the kids!. I'm not sure though if its effective as walking, I guess it depends on the effort and how long you spend doing it. Good luck with your goal!
Old 12-10-2005, 03:18 AM   #5  

Red face

Hi there Michelle

I was also trying to lose 30 ibs and I have almost lost that much doing Weight Watchers alone. It took me about 6 weeks and I have 7 ibs to go. If you wanna talk or need any info you can send me a message

GLUCK!

Chrissy
Old 12-12-2005, 01:48 PM   #6  

Red face I'm a Newbie too

Hi Michelle,

I just joined today. I'm 32 years old and have struggled with weight problems my whole life. I have about 40 pounds or so to lose.

Good luck. It's always a struggle, but well worth it in the end!!

Hang in there.

Lisa
Closed Thread