Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-24-2005, 04:34 PM   #1  
KerrieM

Smile New and need a buddy

Hi! I'm Kerrie, 35, married with 2 little boys. I lost a little girl last year and fell pg with my son on the tail end of her pregnancy so have quite a bit of fat to move.

I've been looking for a site like this everywhere.

I've often wondered if I have a food addiction. I'm always looking for something to put into my mouth unless I'm ultra busy or scrapbooking.

Usually I take myself off to the gym or do jenny craig or something but since I've been married, my dh won't let me just join a gym or diet place. He's not mean spirited in the least, he's very supportive but he is just watching our pennies esp since having a family and a mortgage.

So this time I need to do it on the cheap and need help.....a buddy.

I'm going to do Weight Watchers for all of us and just not tell dh so he doesn't feel like he's on a diet kwim?

I'm really hoping being here will make a big difference to my weight loss struggle. I'm sure it will, with all the support here.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
KerrieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 04:51 PM   #2  

Hi Kerrie,
Wecome to 3fatchicks and to Weight Watchers. I am a fellow Weight Watchers member. I think its a very good way of life. Not a diet, just a way of eating and living. I have lost 130 pounds on it and now am a lifetime member. I would love to be your buddy. If you have yahoo messenger, you can add me to your friend list if you want, my signature name is cowgirl73160 or you can e-mail at [email protected]. Off to my domino games.

Chat later,
Lisa
aprildawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 12:05 AM   #3  
KerrieM

Hi Lisa, sorry it's taken me a month to answer back. I've been a bit stressed out and also battling PND. I've been in denial for awhile now but finally confronted it and now am taking steps towards making myself better.

I just spent a week over Christmas at my Grandma's house where it was eating 24/7 so have made myself a new years resolution to get rid of this lard I call my body LOL.

I've come home and bought myself salad stuffs for lunch and vegies that will steam nicely for tea so hopefully I'll start forging myself some new foodtudes.

I feel better about myself already!
KerrieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 04:11 AM   #4  
Aussie Chick

S/C/G: 99/86/65

Hi Kerrie,

Welcome to the gang. I've been a member for a couple of weeks now and this bunch of girls is a great bunch. I'm in Canberra, its nice to see a few Aussies on the site.

We seem to be similar to each other in some ways, I too love Scrapbooking, and also suffered from PND, which now that dd is 4 I think I can say I have conquered it.

Since you cant get to a gym, I suggest you try and start walking a bit, either early early in the morning, or late in the evening. Or get a couple of videos to work out too. I know that a lack of money makes it hard sometimes. I gave up junk food and diet coke to pay for my gym membership. Things that I could do without anyway.

If you want a buddy, I'm on MSN Messenger, and yahoo, feel free to contact me, both addies are [email protected].

Catch you soon.

Kathy
kathyhegg is offline   Reply With Quote