Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 01:51 PM   #76  

96 oz water in and 1:50 pm!!! Heading to fill up the cup again!

Also went searching for the Transfirmer, looks very cool!!! I found a set called the Firm Transfirmer Series: Deluxe and has 6 different dvds with it. If I read correctly the Transfirmer is actually the two steps? With 6 different dvds, although on most days I see the 24, 31, 32 and 36 minute ones being used most, shouldn't get too bored. Thanks for suggesting this. Told my husband I want this for Christmas, although if I know me I won't wait that long and will be ordering it tonight, ha! Ms. Impatient here!

Debbie
Old 11-29-2005, 02:55 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 191/187/141

Height: 5'4"

Debbie on the water and the TransFirmer. Great positive steps, literally.

72 oz H20 plus 2 cups of green tea, I am floating away!!!!!!!

MIchelle, I hope your day is going better

Amanda
194 /188/180 /140:crosses:

weigh-in Friday
Old 11-29-2005, 03:14 PM   #78  

I'll catch you all downstream ......128 oz!!!! And I know why drinking all this water helps with weight loss because of all the trips to the bathroom, think I need to get myself a pedometer too, probably be amazed the miles I've put on back and forth.

And best news yet....my day is just about over and headin home!!!

Debbie
Old 11-30-2005, 01:57 AM   #79  
Exercise Queen

184 oz of water for me today! I'm a little disappointed in myself. I had a peppermint brownie at the end of rehearsal tonight. I could resist the regular brownies, and the chocolate chip cookies, but the peppermint brownie just looked to yummy. I'm not over on calories for the day with it, but I did break my rule of no eating after 8pm too!

Last edited by stagemomx3; 11-30-2005 at 09:09 AM.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:28 AM   #80  

Default I'm Looking forward to joining

I'm a single working mother of three boys I have had a lot of obsticles in my life but who hasn't right! the biggest loosing wight. well I need the will power that I belive you can only get from grops of people or a person who knows how you feel and I hope I can fins that support here as I am willing to offer mine in any way.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:29 AM   #81  
Sammy

Ok, I did it... I have put it off for about 2 mths.. I weighed myself...

153.5lbs.

Heh. About what I thought.

Today is the day for me, should not be too hard for a first day seeing as I stuffed my chops with a nasty, greasy burger last night that made me feel yuck last night.. and this morning!

Goodbye fat me! Hello slinky me!
Old 11-30-2005, 07:56 AM   #82  

Rose. There support here for you.

OrangeNFeral, Make a deal with us today no more burgers at least until this time next week and if you must split the burger in half and throw the other half away.

Michelle, don't beat yourself up about the brownie. I did the same thing but then became sane while it was still in my mouth and spit it out. Temptations are everywhere this time of year. Now that I am almost at the one month mark, some of my resolve is shaking. I may be posting alot. I did resist the temptaion of an eggnog sample at Costco yesterday.

110 oz h20 for me yesterday

25 minutes on Nordic Track 30 minutes ab and arm workout

Amanda
Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

194.0 /188/180 /140
Old 11-30-2005, 09:20 AM   #83  
Exercise Queen

Rose! Glad you joined us.

OrangeNFeral You can do it! Commit to today! I'm glad you weighed yourself so that you have a starting point. Take your measurements too, so that on those times when the scale seems stuck you have another way of gaging your success.

Amanda Way to go on the Nordic track and ab work!

Debbie Excellent work on the water! Your body really does adjust to getting more water, and you will take less trips to the bathroom.

I am not beating myself up over the brownie, I did still stay within my calorie range for the day. I am allowing myself one treat each week, I was going save this weeks for Sunday and the family party I'm going to, but now I will just have to be very strict with myself there.

Make healthy choices today!
Old 11-30-2005, 09:41 AM   #84  

Hello, hello, everyone.....I'm thinking I've gotten water in the brain or something, I'm a lit bit ditzier than normal today. Course my co-workers think I'm a riot, now our MIS dept may not see it that way because I'm also a little bit bolder and telling them just what I think. Like no, you work for me, don't ask me to work my life around this stupid operating system when it didn't work that way before and this is to be a new better upgrade, well HELLO...asking me to now perform more steps than we previously did to accomplish the same task ain't what I call progress -- fix it, ha! I'm all wound up here this morning, but not feeling too bad mentally. And of course I go to my psych. for med check-up today, that's ok I'm feeling strong and think I can lay into him too and tell him just what I think of this crap I'm taking.

Ok, now I am on a roll today Seriously though....is it possible to drink too much water? A lady at work heard me say that and she said yes that once when she was on LA Weightloss and she told them she'd had 12 glasses of water she said they shreeked. I'm thinking vaguely I recalled on that website with the water calculator something maybe about drinking too much. Guess I'd better go check it out before floatin my brain away and Lord knows I can't afford to lose what little of that which I possess.

Hope everyone has a great day. So far I've got 76 oz in!!!

Debbie
Old 11-30-2005, 10:00 AM   #85  
Sammy

Ok, I measured! ... Geeez, if that is not motivation in itself! (except the boobs.. I like the boob measurement!!!)
Old 11-30-2005, 10:10 AM   #86  

Hello all
Can I join in? I am 37, mom of 2 boys and need to lose 30+ lbs.
I would love to give support and receive as well.
I've been exercising religiously for last 3 months but have been eating the same way (in a bad way)!

Jen
Old 11-30-2005, 10:15 AM   #87  
Sammy

Hey Jen!

Good to "meet" ya!
Old 11-30-2005, 10:31 AM   #88  

OrangeN Feral,your avatar scares me.

Amanda
Old 11-30-2005, 11:00 AM   #89  
Sammy

Amanda, thats my baby boy! He is a SWEETHEART... just very good at what he is trained to do.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:45 PM   #90  

Hi All!!! Glad to see that everyone likes the water thing.

Semester is almost over and I am sooooooooo excited!!!!

Amanda I know what you mean about the seperate presents. I always got the here's your bday/christmas present while everyone else got seperate presents because their bdays were in the spring and summer. I think that it is easier when the bday comes before Christmas though instead of after....We will be putting up decorations the day after Chase's party.

Welcome to all the new folks...glad to have you here.

Have to go but will post more later
Closed Thread