Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 02:33 PM   #1  

Default Mom of Two Under Two with Lots to Lose

Hi guys -

I'm looking for someone to talk with through email about weight loss. I'm 25 years old, married, and have two sons (a 2 year old and a 3.5 month old). I'm a stay-at-home mom and have been since my first was born. I have at least 100 lbs to lose.

I've done Weight Watchers in the past, and I loosely follow the old 123 plan (ie - I know roughly how many points I should have at each meal and for snacks, and try to stick to that).

I'd like to have someone to talk to who also has a lot of weight to lose, and preferably who has young children, as most of my challenges have to do with how to make healthy meals with very little time, finding ways to exercise with the kids, etc.

Thanks!
Old 11-18-2005, 03:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 272.5/266.5/135

Height: 5'6"

Hi there, My name is Misty....I am 24 years old and have two sons (Kyle 4 1/2 and Lane 10 months). I also have around 100lbs to lose. I am weighing in at 242 right now and would love to get back down to 130-140. I would really like to join you in your quest to lose this weight. I've never done WW, but I am going to start cutting back on my calories and start excersiing regularly.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:18 AM   #3  

Hello Rachel & Misty....sounds like we are all in a similar boat. I have a 9 week old daughter and am in need of dropping 75-100#. Yikes, it really makes me nervous. I am looking for a couple of ppl to hold me accountable and of course hold them accountable as well. I cant wait to lose weight and get to know the new me.....are you guys interested in getting a move on?! Let me know....cant wait to hear from you!
Closed Thread