Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 10:17 AM   #1  
What are you waiting for?

S/C/G: 232/258/223

Height: 5'4

Default Weight loss buddy for the New Year?!

Hello everyone! Im new here, and hope this is my key to success, Im 21 and have 1 daughter named riley and have been married now for almost 3 years, I gained about 35lbs with my dd and only lost 15lbs up to date I currently weigh about 243 lbs! and would be tickled to just be under 200 lbs! Im not sure what diet im going to do yet but im hoping to find someone who wants to email back and forth to keep eachother on track with what were eating and working out so forth, but I don't want to start until Jan.2 becouse if i start any earlier i will be setting my self up for failure with the holiday's and all and this will give me plenty of time to decide what diet i want to do and get everything ready! So if anyone would like a buddy to help keep accountable with, and would like to email back and forth with, please let me know! Thanks everyone!! - Kimberly
Old 11-18-2005, 12:09 PM   #2  

Also- if anyone's interested in just posting on this web site that would be fine with me too! Im just looking for someone who want's to start a weightloss goal in january, so please if your interested let me know! I really don't know what diet to do yet or if im even going to go on a certain plan i would probally do better just eating healthy and excersize daily so, let me know if your interested please!! Thanks- Kimberly
Old 11-18-2005, 12:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 272.5/266.5/135

Height: 5'6"

Hi Kimberly, My name is Misty....I just started this site and I think your plan of action is great....We would be setting ourselves up for failure. I am 24 and I have been married for 6 years on the 11th of Dec. We have two boys, Kyle age 4 1/2, and Lane 10 months old. I think I am going to just try to start eating healthier and doing some daily excersizing and also some dailing walking...If your interested you can e-mail me back...
Old 11-18-2005, 12:29 PM   #4  

misty-
Thanks for writing back!! I am very interested, I would like to get under 200lbs before my husband and I start trying for another one! And i know if i start something now i will screw up during the holiday's so i really want to get my action plan together and ready to go buy the first monday in january! do you want to just post on here or would you like to do it through email? Let me know! I also don't think if i do a strict diet i would stick to it i hate dieting so im thinking just healthy menu plan under a certain amount of calories and working out everyday i would like to walk as well so we can figure out what we would like to do then just keep each other going by sending email's back and forth for everything we eat and if we've worked out along with weight and measurment's like once every week or longer... let me know what you want to do okay! -- thanks, Kimberly
Old 11-18-2005, 12:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 272.5/266.5/135

Height: 5'6"

I know exactly how you feel about the holidays and also being under 200 before starting for #2.....I think posting on here would be fine or we could e-mail eachother as well...I can NOT do a diet...I have tried and failed too many times. I just need to make a healthy menu and watch my portions...I'm glad we found eachother to keep eachother on track...Misty
Closed Thread