Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 02:32 PM   #1  
Sick of Fat

S/C/G: 240/183/150

Red face I wanna be a loser!

Hey everyone As you can tell I'm a new person! I'm 23 years old, married, and have been overweight and getting heavier for about 7 years now. Frankly, I'm tired of it and have no excuse but my own lazy self.

Exercising is something I dread, that I hate, but makes me feel better about myself and makes my chronic back pains disappear. So why don't I do it? That's something I would like to change. Soon.

That and the words of my husband, who assures me he loves how I look now but wants me to be happy with myself, saying "I've given up on you, you have to do it for yourself now".

After sitting on those words and with a growing worse back.. I NEED to lose this weight And this forum seems like an awesome (free!) support group!

Right now I'm not exercising. Tomorrow I'm starting. I'll be doing Tae Bo Bootcamp series because I love it, and i paid for it! haha

Hope to be here a lot posting and getting to know all of you.. and becoming a loser!!
Old 11-13-2005, 02:36 PM   #2  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

I have the Bootcamp series as well. I plan on re-starting it tomorrow. It is hard but once you get the hang of it you feel so much stronger. Well, at least I do. How much weight are you trying to lose? My first mini-goal is to lose 20 pounds by the end of the year.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:10 PM   #3  
Sick of Fat

My main goal is to lose 100lbs

But, my mini goal is to lose about 15-20lbs by the end of the year. But, I'd be glad to just lose 10! haha

Are you starting with Basic Bootcamp? Last time I tried to just do Cardio Bootcamp for awhile but I think I'm sticking with Basic this time around. Throw myself in the hour workouts instead of opting for the half hour :P
Old 11-13-2005, 11:58 PM   #4  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Welcome! I just wanted to let you know that you will find the support & motivation you need here on this board! and if you ever need an extra push or a kick in the pants, let me know and I'll be here for you!

P.S. I love your avatar ... I LOVE SJP!
Old 11-14-2005, 01:21 PM   #5  
Sick of Fat

hehe thanks.. I'll probably need a kick in the pants more than anything! I love SJP also.. she's so beautiful!
Closed Thread