Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 01:42 PM   #16  

I've had a bad weekend food-wise. My husband can eat right Monday-Thursday and eat whatever he wants over the weekend and still lose weight. This is the first weekend we've been able to spend together in a long time, I guess I just decided to indulge. Ok, overindulge! We had also planned to hike yesterday and today, but it's so windy outside that we decided not to go. I wear contact lenses and the tiniest bit of dust just kills my eyes. I know, excuses, excuses. Oh well, I'll get back on track tomorrow. And I'm going to have to plan better for the weekends.

How were your weekends? Great, I hope.

I'll talk to you soon.

Darby
Old 11-13-2005, 02:00 PM   #17  

Darby- That's ok, everyone has a bad day here and there. You still have all day today- you could maybe even just go for a small walk around your neighborhood.

I am doing ok... I did all of my exercise, but I did have some ice cream and a brownie last night that I really didn't need... Oh well.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:43 PM   #18  

Well, Sunday was a bust. But I had a bit of success today. I went shopping with my sister and a friend today and we decided to go to P.F. Chang's for lunch. I ordered my food and ate only half (I brought the rest home for my husband). Anyway, I had a good day, but when I got home I got stressed out about some stuff. Ordinarily when I get stressed, I head straight for food, but I'm proud to say that I talked myself out of eating a big bowl of pasta and am staying on track. I'm just having soup for dinner. Yay me!

You said you did your exercise yesterday. Good for you! Did you do the Firm? I am going to try to get up 30 minutes early tomorrow and do the Firm. It's snowing tonight, so it wil be really hard to get up to the cold!

Have a good night.

Darby
Old 11-15-2005, 06:10 AM   #19  
Ritchie

I need me a buddy..LOL im like the only guy here...LOL thats cool...Ive being going threw depression and its really hard to lose weight..IM 375 pounds and only 19..Ive been BIG my whole life.I guess im what u call an emotional eater.I eat when im depressed , mad,and especially when IM bored.and dont worry girl im not gonna hit on you.coz im gay...
Old 11-15-2005, 06:12 AM   #20  
Ritchie

ohh yea it soo makes me mad when people can eat and eat all they wont and lose weight.I look at food,I think of food, and darn it if I smell food,I gain 1,000 pounds.
Closed Thread