Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 01:40 PM   #1  
One day at a time

Default Come on buddies.. I need your help!

I know I have posted here already and I have chatted with some great girls! But I am in need of more buddies to help kick my butt. I have lost all motivation and have really been kind of depressed lately. I have over 100 pounds to lose but I am setting mini goals. I thought that would help me reach them sooner but for some reason I just lost all interest in it again I really need help and I need someone that I can count on to support me and I can support her too! I really need some tips and help staying motivated. HELP ME!!
Old 11-07-2005, 02:16 PM   #2  
Movin on down the scale

feel free to add me to your msn or yahoo messengers I am off and on all day so I am usually close to the computer on most days.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:45 PM   #3  
The Rockstar Bride To Be

I need a buddy too...

I'm sure we'd make a great team.

:

-SX
Old 11-07-2005, 02:50 PM   #4  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

Thumbs up

Someone on this board has a great tagline that is helping to motivate me, and it goes something like this:

"If you don't have time to lose weight now, then you'll have to make time to be sick later."

Do it for you, for your health! We know that our odds increase if we are overweight for facing some serious health problems, so do whatever you can do NOW to avoid those in the future, because once you have them, they're a LOT harder to deal with. DO IT FOR YOU! Whatever is holding you back, as Dr. Phil says, "Get over it!". (I say that to myself a lot too).

You can do it and you NEED to do it!!!

Cheree
Old 11-07-2005, 05:14 PM   #5  
Losing for Life!

I too have a lot to lose, over 200 pounds to go, but I know I am going to do it and you can too. Add me to your pm list and join us in the Buddies with a Christmas Goal thread too. You can choose your own goal and join us for support and encouragement!

I know what it is like to lose motivation and I will tell you one thing that got me very motivated. I was walking my son to Kindergarden for his first day and I could feel the fat on my legs hanging over my knees. You don't want to experience that feeling, trust me. So get up and get back on track. I know that success builds upon itself so find 1 thing you can do and be successfull, maybe use a smaller plate for dinner and then add another small thing and before you know it you will be ready to roll!

Stay Strong.

Sheri
Old 11-07-2005, 05:28 PM   #6  

Does anyone know of a weight loss camp that doesn't cost a fortune? Something close to Chicago? I need some motivation and guidance but nothing too expensive. I need someplace to go every once in a while that will put me back on track.

I've been up and down and guess what? The holidays are coming and I love christmas cookies - I've tried all the low fat recipes but they taste like crap.

Any suggestions to a place I can go and get real advise?
Closed Thread