Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 10:49 PM   #1  

Exclamation 22y/o female seeking Christian buddy to lose 100+!!

hi there!
I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for a buddy to look to for encouragement to help me keep running this race, but am also looking to give encouragement as much as I'm needing to receive it! I'd prefer to have a fellow believer as a buddy, only so that we can encourage each other with scripture, but this is not completely necessary! I really just need someone to keep me motivated! I've been overweight all my life and as unmotivated (and stubborn!) as I can sometimes be- I'm ready to kick this thing in the tail end!! I'm ready to be really healthy for the first time ever! To do this, I know that I will need encouragement as I have never been able to successfully lose weight by myself. I always have loved to exercise but cannot keep myself motivated enough to do it steadily, and more than that I need to cut the addiction I have with food. It would be nice to have someone to weigh in with weekly b/c it helps me to stay on top of the game!! Please respond if you are interested! I would love to hear from you!
Thanks!
Michelle
Old 11-06-2005, 12:53 AM   #2  

sorry I can't buddy up with you but try the 100 pound club here on the forum I'm sure you will fine a great bunch that will help you meet you goal. blessings my friend and you can do this
Old 11-06-2005, 05:00 PM   #3  
ADayAtATime

Thumbs up hey

hi michelle, my name is michelle also! Just wanted to let you know that I'd be more than willing to buddy up with you if you're still looking for someone. I have 150+ pounds to lose and really need to start the process since I'm not getting anywhere with it yet. Encouragement is huge to me and I know that I won't be able to get anywhere without it also! Feel free to PM me and let me know what you're thinking and what your plan is!!

Oh- and I think it's funny that both of our user names have to do with running!!
Old 11-06-2005, 07:57 PM   #4  

Default Let me join

Hi M&M!

I'd love to buddy up so between the three of us, maybe we can change ourselves. I have a major commitment problem. I lose focus and then the scale starts sliding up again.

We can do it!
Old 11-07-2005, 09:26 AM   #5  
Lookin' 2 lose

I would love to buddy up with someone that is a Christian and has 100 pounds to lose If anyone would like to, please let me know..BTW I am Michele, too
Old 11-08-2005, 06:15 PM   #6  
ADayAtATime

hey girls! I'm excited about this...I really am ready to lose the weight, but I know I need the accountability to get there! I'll be PM'ing you all soon!
Closed Thread