Hi, I'm Rebecca

• Hello I weigh 170 pounds and I am at my wits end with this battle. I would like to have a diet buddy. Like I said, I'm 170 pounds and i'm 5'1. I am ready to conquer the food war. PM me....thank you!!
  • Hi Rebecca, I too weigh 170 (am 5'5") and JUST began to get myself together for an honest change in lifestyle. Now I am brand new at this buddy thing but would be happy to give it a shot. What type plan are you following? I am trying to lose by making healthier choices, not a true south beach diet but certainly more along those lines in that I have cut out all the processed stuff and am eating healthier fats. I am in no hurry to lose so long as I lose and do not gain anymore! I will not do any hard core two week thing, I want to make a lifestyle change. I am currently eating about 1000 calories a day but haven't really even found out what my intake should be?! I bet that info is here somewhere, I just need to look. Well, I am here if you want to give me a hollar.
  • hey yall!
    Congrats on your decision to make a healthy change
    I wish you both much success on your journey.
    Nuclear Kitten-there is a calculator under the diet section that will tell you have many calories you need everyday to maintain your weight; so I would try that and lower the intake from there
  • Thanks for the info! I just went and used it and think I may be doing myself more harm than good with as few calories as I have been eating. I may go up a few and try to spread them out through the day. I really need to get busy and truly explore this site!
    Thanks again!