Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 12:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 328/?/140

Height: 5'3"

Red face I NEED HELP........six pounds gained......oh no

Hello Ladies,

I am doing so bad on eatting things I shouldn't... Not doing my walking and have no clue to control my stress.... My husband lost his job and now me and my family have to move we can't aford this place......All I have done is eat I had freinds over for dinner and I made so much the next day that is all i ate.... left overs they are killing me. Why do I do this to my self ??? why can't I control my eatting habbits ??? I was doing so good there for awhile....
I still have not drank soda.... So that is good don't need that habbit back...

I Just need a pick me up and i know this is the place to get it

Well the only good thing about us moving i well be living closer to home where my family lives......So i will get support from them as well

thanks for the ear
Old 10-16-2005, 01:18 PM   #2  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

I can really relate to you. My hubby hasn't worked in 3 years. Up until August I was supporting the family. Well, I guess I am still am. But I quit my job in August because I was just to darn stressed. It wasn't doing me any good. I was an emotional wreck. Every little thing made me cry or I brought home my troubles and couldn't leave it at the door. So I have to say that quitting was good for me. It gave me time to focus on me and try to figure out what I wanted to do. I decided I wanted to lose weight and better myself. Now I am at the point that we both need to find work. I have looked but so far nothing. I have applied for jobs back home in Iowa but seems no one is interested. I think because I am not living there. I want to move to be closer to my family but I really would like to have a job first. I hate having to depend on my family to help. So I can relate to you totally. I am afraid if we move hubby might not want to and the ex is going to get mean to me and I am going to start eating poorly.

The only thing I can say is take a step back and evaluate your situation. Think about what positive things can come out of this. You have to wipe your slate clean and just start over. You can't get down on yourself. We all have set backs. Sadly to say, we don't like it, but you just need to tell yourself that you can do it. You have to believe that things are going to get better. I do hope that things go more smoothly for you.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 328/?/140

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for your support AnnieFannie

Started a new job on monday to spuds in montana... hard work when you have not worked in so long.... He had me baggin and move bags of spud that weighed like 100 pounds..... boy did i feel the burn well thanks again and hope things are looking bright your way
Old 10-19-2005, 11:16 AM   #4  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Congrats on the new job. Good to hear things are starting to look up for you. I just keep hanging in there. I know something good will come around for me. It's just hard to be patient waiting.
Closed Thread