Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 10:38 PM   #1  

Default Buddies needed

Anyone wanna be buddies? I really need support on this.. I have tried soo many times to lose weight and its not working! I've decided to try Weight Watchers with the Wendy Plan incorporated into it.

My name is Caryn and I am 16 years old. I live in Washington state. I have a great boyfriend and we've been together for a little over a year. He pretty much lives with me which sometimes makes it hard cause well.. hes an 18 year old growing boy and he eats ALL the time and not always the greatest things and hes gotten me into a similar habit.. I've gained about 20lbs since we met lol. Im trying really hard to get away from it and I know he doesnt like it as he used to be very fit and have a very nice stomach and doesnt like it anymore.

Anyways my goals need to be updated in my siggy, but the long term goal is still the same..

(edited by admin to remove email address. Please use PM instead )
Old 10-15-2005, 08:14 PM   #2  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Hi Caryn. Good for you on coming to this site and doing ww's!!! Just to let you know, at the bottom of the main menu if you scroll allllll the way down.....there is a group called "twenty something's". I know you said you are only 16, but you might have more things in common with some of those girls instead of oldies like me. Lots of newbies, just start posting messages to other messages and then fall into a group. Skim around the site and find a group you like and then jump in. The recipie section of ww's has alot of fantastic recipies and it might do you alot of good to get some favourites. Good luck with your program, and pay no mind to your endless pit of a boyfriend. hehe...my 12yo son is definitely heading that way!!!
Old 10-16-2005, 01:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 328/?/140

Height: 5'3"

Smile

Sweetkisses

so proud of you for getting on the move so young I sure wished I have done some thing before i got so big i had my first son at the age of 18 and from there my next son was born 13 months later after that my weight went up down up down and back up had my last son who weighed 1 pound 5 ozs and with a mother who weighed 315 before he was born then a week after i weighed in a 258 so my body was way and this is all with babies i have not even tolded you about the men in my life my 1st sons daddy died one week before he was born.... 2nd sons daddy tried to kill all three of us (stay away from men like that) and the man I am married to now is a great guy who thinks i don't need to change but u and me know that is BS....

So Sweetkisses get up and get moven and I will try to keep up with you younger is easyer and i am almost 30 So I am here for you if you need support because i also need it
we can get it done
Old 10-16-2005, 01:43 PM   #4  
banned

hi caryn,
ww is a great choice for teens b/c they have special groups for them.
Closed Thread