Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 09:50 AM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Thumbs up Girls with Goals WI # 13

Good Monday Morning!!!!
Well it took thirteen weeks but I finally did it I reached the first challenge WOOHOO ! I also fit in my five days 30 mins of exercise in last week WOOHOO! with all this you would think Id be in a good mood But unuh MISERABLE TOM must be on the way cause I was cranky all weekend LOL ! Well heres my new stats this week !!!

SW 204
SW for challenge 178.8
CW 167.2
GW 165

I am only two point two pounds for my first goal ! Then I will be trying to get another ten off and I will stop . Then next ten will be my comfort zone so that I will maintain but still have ten pounds to play with ! I mean honestly I would like to get down to about 140 but I just dont even see that as a reality! Who knows Ill see when I get there!So Ladies how did you do this week ?? Hope you all had a great weekend and remeber its only 4 more days till the next weekend and Canadian Thanksgiving UGGHH Pumpkin pie my fav....Cya all on Wednesday Keep going we can all do this!!!! Oh and I am going to start on another ten pound challenge hopefully it wont take 13 weeks LOL !!!!
Old 10-03-2005, 12:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Hey Lady that is great I am so proud of you with your weight loss, I wish I could say the same for me. Well I did okay this weekend could have done better, but a new day. I didn't weigh myself cause I started TOM on Friday so I think that will be a waste of time. So I will weigh in next Monday and let you know. But I am ready for another challenge to lose 10 and this time no BS cause I feel that over these last 13 weeks I haven't done my best and my weight shows that so let me know we can start another and this time I will win or really really try !!!
Have a great day !!
Stacey
Old 10-04-2005, 03:57 AM   #3  
yvette120

congrats Hot momma I weighed on Monday 207.6 So I have loss 1.8 pounds yipie. I am only eating chicken, fish, and turkey now, so I have to research different ways to cook this meat so I am not bored. I didn't exercise last week but I started exercising on Sunday, so I have two days down so far. I feel much better without the red meat and pork in my system. I would like to lose 10 pounds for the next challenge because I did not make it the last time. I have a long road ahead of me. I wish I did weigh in the 170's but I don't yet. I am a fighter so as long as I lose weight I know I will get there. StayC stay encouraged. You will probably have a greater weight loss next Monday. Talk to you later have a great week.

Last edited by yvette120; 10-04-2005 at 04:06 AM.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:29 AM   #4  
soon to be hot momma

Ladies, great attitudes !!!! Lets make this next challenge a five lber so it wont take so long and well keep our exercise and water ones in place too!! I havent been getting enough water in but everything else seems not to bad ( except for my full on binge at buger king last night UGGHH feeling the pain today )) New day thos so Im over it LOL! We can do this and we will one step at a time!!
Old 10-04-2005, 12:52 PM   #5  

I am in, I really need to step up and start moving. I did jump on the scale this morning cause I couldn't help myself I am down 1 pound and on TOM so that's great. Just let me know when it starts and I will also need to move my weigh in day for myself to Tuesdays I am doing WW and they advice that I weigh in on Tues cause I eat my Flex points over the weekend and a weigh in on Monday could be why I am not losing like I should be , also mainly me me me not doing what I am suppose to but that's about to change.
I am having a little person issue with my weigh this week, everyone I came in contact with says "have you lost weigh you don't look like you have"- People saying negative things hurts my feelings and then I will eat myself out of pitty, I hate it when thin people and or big people make comments about my weigh when I know I have a problem what really gets me is they know how I feel about it. Why ask ! They know I haven't lost much weight but they insist on making comments that are rude and hurtful. Well I just needed to vent Thanks Ladies !!
Let me know I am in for it 5 pounds at a time is great !!
Stacey
Old 10-05-2005, 11:44 AM   #6  
soon to be hot momma

Of course you are in and we can start this week and do weigh in on tuesday! Works better for me cause I tend to overdo the weekends! Stacy Please donot let what others think or say affect what you have done Thier opinion doesnt really matter It is your opinion that counts !! You are at least doing something about your weight and trying to get control each day that is something to be proud of !!!!
Old 10-06-2005, 03:17 AM   #7  
yvette120

I'm game too, StayC I agree with hot momma don't let their ignorrance get next to you. I call these people snipers, what they do is get in their digs and then they are gone leaving you with all the negative things that they have said to make you feel bad while they go on with their lives. don't overeat because if you do then they will win and their goal is accomplished. Take cae and have a great weekend
Old 10-06-2005, 10:03 AM   #8  

Thanks so much ladies I knew you guys would give me words of encouragement, It just hurts when you hear negative things from people you care about and you are right they are just trying to get me down but I won't let them and when I hit goal I will show off my new body in front of those negative people and in my mind I will be laughing at them. Thanks so much again, you both are great. I have done good so far this week so I will continue threw the weekend. Talk to you ladies soon. Hugs to both of you !!
Stacey
Old 10-07-2005, 07:36 AM   #9  
soon to be hot momma

Good morning ladies the weekend is upon us and lets try to get this thing down pat this weekend ! Three keys eating right water and exercise ! Fingers crossed I am hoping I can stick to it ! I have beeen busy in the yard all week and have lots more to do this weekend! So maybe by keeping busy UI wont have so much time to think of food LOL! WI is tuesday for us and Monday is thanksgiving UHOH pumpkin pie is a weakness of mine but maybe a small piece can be factored in if I cut back on the alcohol LOL!! I will see you all Tues and I hope you have a great weekend !!!!Till then good luck!
Closed Thread