Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 12:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/230/160

Height: 5'8''

Default Working my way down

Hi my name is Summer I'm 26 a stepmom of two handsome boys ages 7 and 10. I have made a lifestyle in the way I eat because this spring I had found myself at my heaviest ever. I was in a size 22 and weighed 240lbs and feeling very gross. I was losing my best friend down the street who was also a stay a home mom. I knew I had to do something to deal with losing my friend and my soon to be home alone with no one to talk to blues. So I started making myself more active and giving up some of my favorite foods. Later I started walking with my other girlfriend in the evening. I am down to 205 and a size 14. I need a buddy to talk to who also stays home because the girlfriend I going walking with doesn't understand how sad and alone I feel staying at home. I watch her baby but babies can't girl talk. I live in Terrell Texas. I would love to talk to anyone who wants to talk to me. Thanks for listening,hope to hear from someone soon.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:07 PM   #2  
Pending Email Confirmation

Hi Summer! Congrats on already losing so much weight, that's great! Keep it up, you're on a roll.

My name is Cindy and I'm also a SAHM. I have one son, he's 13 months old. I know what you mean about not really having anyone to talk to. My hubby is very supportive and my best friend, but sometimes you need a girl to gossip with! I walk, too, either on the treadmill or at the park with the little one in his stroller (on good days, I do both!). Do you have a diet plan, or are you doing your own thing? I'm doing my own thing for now. Just lots of exercise and trying to make smart food choices.

Good luck with your weight loss goals!
Closed Thread