Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 12:16 AM   #1  

Default Need a Buddy...100+ needed to lose

Hello,
I am new and need to lose a lot of weight, it has crept up on me and i want to get rid of it. I would love to have a email buddy.
Becca

Old 09-24-2005, 05:23 AM   #2  
Hanging in the Heartland

S/C/G: 470/220/170

Height: 5"8"

Hi Becca,

I have a lot of weight to lose also. (over 200 pounds) Feel free to PM me if you want to exchage email addresses.

Denise aka active adventurer
Old 09-24-2005, 11:21 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 322/255/175

Height: 5'6"

Hi Becca and Denise,

I, too, have a lot to lose. Around 150 pounds.

I just joined LA Weight Loss on Wednesday and am really looking forward to getting healthy.

I would love to email with you ladies.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:13 PM   #4  

Thumbs up hey i need to too

hey ill be your buddy if you want me to
im new too and i need help too if you want to be each other's buddy then let me know by emailing me at [email protected] b/c im not all that good in doing emails on other sites ok
thanks
laters
Old 09-24-2005, 10:15 PM   #5  

man i need help too i have a lot of things to get ready for this year so i need to lose alot of weight like maybe more than 100
Old 09-25-2005, 03:21 PM   #6  
Disney here I come!!!

I too need to lose about 150 pounds and need all the support I can get! Id love to help however I can and would love the same support sooooo count me in!
Old 09-26-2005, 04:14 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 328/?/140

Height: 5'3"

hello my name is Tonya and I need someone to talk to and get support so baddly I am a mother of three my youngest sick all the time and i am so stressed that i keep gainning and getting no where.... I been married for alittle over a year..... new hubby who treats me like i am the only woman on his planet....lol and i am loving it but any way i moved here to this little town and don't have no family or friends here.....so if you can help me get my spirit back i would love to have a friend... thanks for your time and keep your chin up girls.....
Old 09-26-2005, 05:28 PM   #8  

I need to lose alot also!! about 160lbs.

pm anytime!!
Old 09-28-2005, 11:20 AM   #9  

good morning everyone and I would love to email any of you for I am at home and taking care of my great-grandaughter Morgan who is three months old and the love of our life. Back to losing I am an old time WW. and lost 129 pounds and put it all back on over the years, so I went back to WW. and I have to tell you the plan is good but I can't lose on it worth a heck.......lol. IT is to easy to over eat on it with all the good stuff, for I have no will power from chips if I eat one I will eat more, any one else that way. I need a diet that makes me stay away from the chips and cookies and all that stuff. I need to lose 135 pounds to be healthy.
I have went on a low fat and calorie diet this past week. I tried the low carb. and frankly for me I really don't like meat that well. I love a variety of foods. I am not knocking any diet anyone might be on for we are all different and we all need to do our thing. Here is my address [email protected]. Love to hear from you all and I will be back.....................lol. To talk that is

Katie
Old 09-29-2005, 07:21 PM   #10  

Hi Becca, glad to see you are willing to begin the long treck of losing weight. It seems like a long treck anytime you have to try to lose any weight. I too am starting the journey. I will post on this site. Good luck to us all.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:37 PM   #11  

There is a little support group on this site called PIC's (Partner's in Crime) Any of you are welcome to post there with us. Different methods but we all have the same goal, to be healthy and lose weight.
Lisa
Wyoming
Old 09-30-2005, 09:41 AM   #12  
I will do it!

Hi everyone. I need to lose over 100 pounds. Why does it seem so hard?
I'm not feeling good about myself. My clothes are blah! I am married and have one child. I work full time, teacher. My job is very stressful and doesn't lend itself to healthy habits. It's difficult to drink water during the day-I can't just excuse myself whenever I want to use the restroom.

My doctor told me August that he wanted me on a low-carb diet. I haven't done that yet. I do like veggies. He wants me to stay away from breads/pasta etc. I will try that.

I go to the ob/gyn on Monday. I know the records are going to show a major weight gain. I haven't gone there since my son was 6 months. (I moved-when to the dr. though). AHHHH!!! I want another child, but will not attempt it at this weight. I am about 278. Oh that number shocks me.

My plan today.
Lunch-salad
Dinner-chicken, salad

Go to Curves. It's been hard to get there with my husband's and my work schedule. We recently moved and the Curves location within 1/2 mile has a room for kids! NO EXCUSES NOW!!!!!!!!

I have a week to get myself jumpstarted before the holidays. I have fall break (I'm in FL-we went back to school Aug. 1-this is a MUCH NEEDED break!!!!)

Hope to get to know you all better-we need that support and encouragment!
Old 10-06-2005, 02:41 PM   #13  
Opened to all Ideas!

Smile yeppppp i need to lost about 160lbs

Hi everyone!! I have yo yo dieted forever and I need to get real. I would loveeee some motivation and I know I can give alot of motivation too. I never forget the day I went to the doctors 4 years ago and his nurse non-chalantly told me my weight was 300 lbs. I was so shocked, I broke into tears....not just tears. I mean I was balling like a kid that lost her best friend. My doctor was comforting but I was so floored that I ballooned from 250 to 300 lbs in a year and thought I had no clue how. Then I realized the stress of my job and my breakup with a boyfriend were catalyst for this. Whatever the case, it threw me into a state of depression but after 4 years and slowly creeping to 319, I said ENUFF is enuff... I am personal RESPONSIBILITY and now accountabilty for this...... sooooooo I need support. My family are supportive but they are also family. They have seen me fat since i was a kid. I prefer to find people that are dealing with this just like me. Anyways.. Please email me or something . I love that i found out about this site while reading about ediets. YAY to us!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2005, 04:20 PM   #14  
for me, for them

S/C/G: 345/ticker

Height: 5'10"

I've got a lot to lose as well. About 110 to be exact. A visit to the doctor nearly two weeks ago now nearly made me cry as well. I have become addicted to this site and the motivation that everyone provides for each other. If anyone wants to email me for reciprocal support, you are more than welcome! I've been doing really well so far, but I have no clue how much I may have lost in this time (if any) as I do not have a scale. Getting one this weekend though. I welcome any and all support!
Old 10-06-2005, 05:25 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 328/?/140

Height: 5'3"

Just wanted to say Hello to the new girls and I am here for anyone to talk to because i need you and you need me for support because I got none here at home here is my e mail address [email protected]

Talk to you all soon
your new chubby buddy Tonya
Closed Thread