Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 02:49 AM   #1  

Default could stand to lose over 200 lbs

Hi everyone!!

I am 27 year old, married, and looking to lose weight to feel better about myself, more confident and most imprtantly, start a family. I have lost 67 pounds before by eating healthier and exercising so I know I can do it again!! Unfortunatly, thats when I met my husband and slipped back into my old ways and gained it all back plus some I am looking for people who are looking to have a buddy for encouragment, recipe and tip trading and know what I am going through. I recently bought a treadmill and lost 5 pounds just from watching what I am eating and using it 3-4 times a week for 30 minutes or so. I want to love a long happy life and buy cute clothes and feel really good! Anybody with me!!
Danica
Old 09-15-2005, 02:53 AM   #2  
New Mommy

Welcome! I am getting back to weight loss myself. Will be cheering you on!
Old 09-15-2005, 04:56 AM   #3  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

check out this thread.. its under support groups, 100+ lbs to loose. read the 8th post down, its inspiring.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65071
Old 09-15-2005, 09:20 AM   #4  
Hanging in the Heartland

S/C/G: 470/220/170

Height: 5"8"

Hi Tuckytex,

I have over two hundred pounds to lose also. Hope to see you over in the 100+ area as well as the 300+ support group. Something I read here at 3FC that helps me (I don't remember where I read it) was a woman who said "I didn't lose 243 pounds, I lost 1 pound 243 times" or something like that. Congratulations on your success so far and know that there is support here.

DCM
Closed Thread