Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 01:45 AM   #16  
yvette120

Hi ladies I need to lose 82 pounds I started off good then I went on vacation and I gained 4.6 pounds. Then when I came back from vacation I continued to eat. Now I am back on track as of Wednesday. I weigh 212 pounds. I know that I have a fight on my hands. I told myself that I needed to get serious about losing and exercising. I am a special ed teacher of 6-8th grade. I started work on Wednesday. Once again I came back the same size as I left in June. Sometimes I feel like such a failure in the area of weight loss but enough of me whining. It is time for me to keep this weight loss in to gear. So ladies I wish you good luck.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:45 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

You are not a failure Yvette! Not at all!

I wish I hadn't leant out my book "Thin for Life"!!! In it the author talks to folks who have lost big amounts of weight and kept it off for years. One of the constant threads running through each story is that they started over and over and over.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:42 PM   #18  
Melissa

Talking missing pretzels

Pj,
Boy do I miss pretzels. I am following atkins and pretzels are high in carbs. So that is out. But I am trying to be good and think about the ultimate goal. A new thin healthy me! I sent you a message back not sure if you got it cause you didn't respond back again..check your private messages. Talk to you soon.!!

Yvette,
The only way to fail is not to try at all. When you fall off that bike get right back on it. Same with the diet.. if you fall off, start again!!! Sooner or later its going to pay off!!

To everyone else.. Keep up the good work.. keep losing!!
Old 09-01-2005, 05:56 PM   #19  

Hi Yvette!!

I don't think you are a failure in any shape way or form!! Don't look back, but look to the future. Set yourself up for success!! YOu can do this!

Ah I was a special ed teacher as well and taught the same grades! Fun age!!
{{HUGS}}
PJ
Old 09-01-2005, 06:00 PM   #20  

Melissa
Great job on setting up a small attainable goal for yourself for the month of September! I will join you on the same goal and hope to lose at least 10 pounds!!

I was doing SB last year and didn't eat pretzels. With my 4 kids around it is really hard not to eat them now. One of my kids lives on pretzels!!

No I didn't get a chance to read yoru message yet. I tried earlier but my computer is possessed lately and shut down when I tried to get to my messages! I will try now though!! Wish me luck!

Hope everyone is having a great day today!!

{{HUGS}}
PJ
Closed Thread