Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 11:46 PM   #1  
xxJudyxx

Question I need some help and support! :)

Hey guys, I've come to the conclusion that if I'm going to do this, to loose the weight I want... I'm in need of some help. So does anyone want to be my buddy?? Ask me how I'm doing, give me some tips? I'd love if someone could help me out. Thank you.

-Judy
Old 08-20-2005, 12:29 AM   #2  
ButDoesntWannaLookLikeOne

S/C/G: 230/218/170

Height: 5'4"

Hi Judy,

I'm pretty new to 3FC, too. I'd love to be your buddy. I'm no expert at this whole weight loss thing, but we could definitely swap tips and encouragement if you like!

- Kate
Old 08-21-2005, 09:02 AM   #3  
xxJudyxx

Thank you
so how much are u trying to loose?
Old 08-21-2005, 09:27 AM   #4  
ButDoesntWannaLookLikeOne

S/C/G: 230/218/170

Height: 5'4"

I have 12 more lbs to go. I've lost 37 lbs. since August 2002. I had a whoopsie when I fell off the wagon for 18 months (I moved to England and derailed a bit). I'm back in the States now, and back on track. I'm not really into pounds as much as inches/sizes. So my TRUE goal is a size 8...which...ah...I don't think I've EVER been! I think 140 lbs will be a size 8 for me but I'm not sure.

If you click on my user name, you can see my before/during pictures (at 189 and 160.)

How much are you hoping to lose? Do you have a plan yet? I'm on a high protein low carb/fat plan that I kind of created myself. A "modified Atkins," I suppose.

Last edited by LovesBassets; 08-21-2005 at 09:33 AM.
Closed Thread