Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 03:35 PM   #1  

Default New round these parts...

Hello all,

My name is Slinkypie and I have approximately 126lbs to lose. Am still trying to decide what diet to do....have been on CD and WW and am contemplating trying WW again.

Am from the UK, and live in Corby, Northamptonshire with my Husband Dave and daughter Alexandra who's 5 going on 15!

Hope to hear from you all soon....

Slinkypie
Old 08-07-2005, 04:20 PM   #2  

Hi Slinkypie,

I just registered on this site myself, this is my first post infact. I am 31, reside in the US. I am a single mom of two and while I am maintaining the first 40 lbs I've lost, I am still in need of losing about another 100 lbs.

I was involved on another online weight loss site, but due to monetary reasons, had to leave the site. I heard about this site from a friend of mine the other day and decided I would give it a try.

Since leaving the other site, I have held steady but not lost any more weight, and I know that's because I have lost the support that I need, so I guess I am hoping to find that here so that I can continue to be successful in my weight loss efforts.

Hoping to meet lots of new friends and smiling faces!

Aimee
Old 08-12-2005, 06:41 AM   #3  

Hi Aimee,

Thanks for your post...have decided to go with Cambridge Diet and am starting again on 21st August. Goal is to lose 126 lbs but I will review that as I get closer, coz I have never been that light (or at least not since I was 18.)

If you wanna buddy up and get some support, let me know and we'll get in touch.

Slinkypie aka Tracey
Old 08-12-2005, 11:01 AM   #4  

Hi.. I am new here too... I need to lose around 115 lbs to get to my goal.. I am turning 30 on August 15th, and I decided that I needed to get on the ball and lose weight!!.. I started WW 2 weeks ago.. I started at 292.8 and I am down to 286.4.. I still have such a long way to go, but at least I am moving in the right direction..

Well I really hope to find some friends and support here from people who can understand.. I am the biggest person I know, so nobody else really gets it, ya know?

Kristen
Old 08-12-2005, 09:10 PM   #5  
Cindy

Hello Ladies, I just signed up for this group and hope to lose some weight. I want to lose right around 130#s and not sure if that is even a reasonable goal. If I can that will be half of me, hopefully the bad half.lol Anyway I look forward to getting to know others better and be there to support each other. Feel free to email or PM me anytime. Good luck
Cindy
Closed Thread