Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 10:14 AM   #1  
Me on the Left!! <3

Default Hey... Im New!! <3

Hello Everybody!!
Well what can I say about myself.. My name is Jenny & I'm 20 yrs old. Ive always had a problem with my weight bc of the way that I eat. Whenever I become anxious about something, or bothered, or depressed, or anything of that sort, I start eating. Whether im hungry or not. & even when Im completely stuffed & cant eat anymore, I'll keep eating. I hate that!! makes me so angry!! I try to control it.. But sometimes I just cant!!
I was doing really good about a month ago. I was going to the gym 5-6 times a week. Doing cardio & weight training for about 45-90 mins a day. Eating right everyday.. and then all of a sudden.. poof!! No more gym!! I stopped going... id go one day in the whole week, if I was lucky enough to make myself go. And then... there went my eating. Before I was eating 5-6 small meals every 3 hours or so..
I decided to join this weight loss forum because Ive heard that weight loss forums can be very supportive. And I really need that extra support to help me push myself back into weight loss mode!! But its just so hard. Right now I have about a month of free time before I start school in the Fall, so I figure that I should get to it now & in a months time Im sure that I will be so used to working out & eating right that it will become a daily thing for me. Thats how I got used to drinking skim milk.. and then soy milk. Now I cant drink regular milk, because it doesnt taste right to me. You know what I mean...
But anyways, Im really looking forwarding to meeting the members of this forum & the new members to come. I see myself on here for a long time!! Maybe even buddy up with a few ppl!!

I'll be starting a journal also.. That way I can keep a daily log of whats going on in my life!!
Old 07-27-2005, 09:27 PM   #2  
Amanda

Hi Jenny,
wow is your story my story.....if you know how to navigate the site you can read my other posts that kinda tell my story. But as of this morning I am also 156 (I got down to 153 a week and 1/2 ago) I gained this week due to a lot of added stress this last week. So I totally hear you on the emotional eating thing. I'm 26 by the way so we're not too different in age. My goal is to get to 145. I see that you've set a time line for youself to get to your goal. I don't have a time line I'd just like to get there at some point.... I've been losing weight steadily over the last 4 years. Healthy is my goal because I'm a wife, mother, and manager at work - and soon to be student again. I have to keep my health up or I'm going to die early if you know what I mean!!!
Tell me a little more about yourself and what plan you have for your weight loss (food plan - diet plan - excercise plan) maybe we can swap emails and keep eachother in line

Amanda
Closed Thread