Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 09:38 PM   #1  
A Happy Canuk Chiky

Exclamation Anybody wanna buddy

Hi there

I'm new to this site as well and looking for a buddy. I live in Ontario Canada I am 46 lost 50 gained 30 lost 20 gained 25 need to lose 50 again for me and health reasons too. I am separated have two teenages my son lives with me. I have decided to try the GI Diet have been experimenting past 2 weeks and I think I can get a handle on this one..Big thing is the portions of course which I seem to have a problem with before. Anyway any buddy out there would be greatly appreciated and looking forward to giving and receiving support.

Have a great day

Wendy
Old 07-18-2005, 10:03 PM   #2  

i would be happy to be your buddy. i'm in canada as well. see 'canadian needs a buddy' thread for my details. interested? i need big help!! do you sign on often?
Old 07-20-2005, 12:19 AM   #3  
A Happy Canuk Chiky

Smile

Hi Bella

Sure would love to buddy up..I try and get on as much as possible my hours are crazy sometimes.

Are you on a specific plan or just eating healthy etc. I'm trying the GI Diet today is day 2 doing not too bad. Had a stress day today big time.. ended up eating an ice cream bar. Did lots of walking started at 8am walked to the mall and did some stuff then over to the other mall and walked in there. Had breakfast at Tim's decaf & english toffee with a toasted bagel. So altogether about 1hr walking then out again in the afternoon for about 1/2. Oh and did a bit of gardening pulling weeds actually. Do you want to post here or use email.

Let me know how your doing and what your doing...cheats and all lol..only way to realize i think just how well we are doing or not.

Have a great day
Wendy aka chiky1959
Closed Thread