Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 10:37 AM   #16  

Sorry so late posting... I am at the exact same weight as I was when this challenge started. However right before weigh in (I'ma tops memeber), I had supper with a friend.. it was an on plan meal.. but with 3 lg glasses of water + the food + salad... I think my weight is actually down a bit.. if all that didn't put it up.. we'll know next wed. Good luck to all.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:15 PM   #17  
yvette120

Red face

congratulations on your 3 pound loss. I've lost a total of 1 pound more so far and I'm ok with that. I would like to lose more by Monday we shall see. I have been exercising so that is going well and I have made myself keep account of every bit of food that I put in my mouth. I need to make sure that I stay aware of what I eat everyday. This can be difficult sometimes because I have a tendency to not want to deal with what I've eaten but I must. I agree with you Lizzy I feel that you have loss so weigh another day in the morning and I'm sure you will have great results. Have a great weekend everyone and keep on losing we can do this people.

Last edited by yvette120; 07-22-2005 at 05:18 PM.
Closed Thread