Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 12:54 PM   #1  
Carolina Mom

Red face New to Nutrisystem Need a Buddy

Hi just received my first box of Nutrisystem food which I purchased on Ebay....but there are no instructions!! I don't know what else I can eat during the day besides the Nutri food. What about milk, tea, diet coke & beer? I am a diet coke addict 12-14 cans a day I know not good but I hate juices and water! Now I do like the propel water with lemon but I'm not sure if I can drink that in place of regular water. Anyway I have tried numerous diets for years but can't seem to stick with them. I think I can do nutrisystem because they supply the food I don't have to count points or carbs...

7 years ago after the birth of my second child I went from 145 to currently 192. But the last 2 1/2 weeks I went from 179 to 192...hum.....don't know why but I did!! I can use a little advise or a buddy so I don't quit!

Toodles!
Amy
Old 07-06-2005, 05:45 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

You can do a websearch using Google or Dogpile on the word Nutrisystem and should get lots of info there. Most of the Nutrisystem posts are from early this year and the chicks may not be still posting about it.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:45 AM   #3  

Have you gone to the N/S website at:
https://www.nutrisystem.com/main/welcome/index.cfm

There is full info and free council there.
Closed Thread