Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 06:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 171

Height: 5'5

Default New here and looking for a buddy!!

I'm 28 and currently weighing in at 172. I'm not at all happy with that and I'm looking for support to lose 22 lbs. I just had my first baby in March of last year. Only about 10 lbs of my current weight is from my pregnancy. I want to get back to 150 lbs which I haven't weighed in over 4 years! Unfortunately I've gained about 5 lbs in the last month since I started my full time job of stay at home mom! Other stay at home mom buddies would be terrific but I'd enjoy others as well!!! Thanks
Old 06-29-2005, 03:49 PM   #2  

Hi there,
I'm sandra 29 current weight 183 wanna be about 145. I'm a stay at home mom too. I have two kids one is nine and the other 16months. With my first child I found I put on all the weight after she was born. All I did was sit around the house doing nothing. Being lonely and tired I turned to food. After ballooning up to well over 250 I joined weight watchers slow but surely over time the weight came off (136) then I got pregnant again. weighed in at 191. There is no way I'm getting fat again. I rejoined weight watchers and I need all the help I can get lol. You can e-mail at [email protected]. If you think I'd be a good buddie lol
I wish you all the best. I know you can do it!
sandra
Closed Thread