Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 11:53 PM   #1  
Getting Back on The Wagon

Default New to Forum - starting WW Flex - need support

Hello All

A bit about myself, My name is Kelly and I have been on and off Weight Watchers about 3 times and each time I lost almost 40 lbs and then I go off and gain it back. I am rejoining this sunday morning and have decided I need to own my weight issue and use all support I can get. I am trying to motivate myself because in Oct I am going to Greece on my first real vacation and dont want to be concerned about what to wear and not feeling healthy.

So I am looking for what forums would be right for me to begin in. I am 31, single, female and from nova Scotia. My starting weight is going to be about 216 - will update with official weigh in and my own personal goal is 165 - 170.

I will probably be doing the Flex because I need that flexibility and unfortunately I still have a choclate craving I need to fix now and then.

I will add more to my profile over the weekend but would appreciate any suggestions or support people are willing to throw out.

Cheers All
Kel
Old 06-24-2005, 12:45 AM   #2  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi! I'm was on WW a while back. I plan on rejoining soon as soon as my life settles down. We could be WW buddies if ya want.
Old 06-25-2005, 05:06 PM   #3  
WW Moderator

Hi Kel, welcome to 3FC! Be sure and check out the WW forum here. We've got a lot of flexers that would love to have you join them!
Old 06-26-2005, 09:09 AM   #4  

I am also a flex person. I got to Lifetime in Nov. 2004, but just regained a few pounds (it's called eat without writing down!) and so I'm going to have to cut the points back and be very focused. Would love to stay in touch.

Best wishes as you begin this important process.
Closed Thread