Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 12:19 PM   #1  

Talking Another Newbie here!

Hello my name is Suzanne I am 30 years old married Mother of 2. I have been married for 7 1/2 years and my sons are 6 years and 7 months. I am looking to loose about 80lbs and would like to lose 30 by the end of the year. I have trouble losing weight because I don't have a support system.(that's why I'm here) My 6 year old doesn't walk and is getting pretty heavy so I decided that to be able to take care of him I need to get in better shape. I am so tired all of the time and won't even think about going to any function where I might run into someone from high school because I am so ashamed. I hope that I can find the support here that I need to get up and get moving.
Old 06-23-2005, 09:22 AM   #2  

Location: I am southern born, southern bred and when I die, I'll be southern dead!

Welcome to the neighborhood.
If I can help you in any way, just let me know.
Closed Thread