Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 06:26 PM   #1  

Default new member

just joining, very supportive site. Amy
Old 06-20-2005, 11:01 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 299/ticker/150

Height: 5' 2"

I'm a newbie, too. I'm looking for support in my journey of changing my eating habits to healthy and smart for long-term weight loss and health. I'm 42, a teacher, mother of an 11 month old daughter and 16 yr old son. I have been overweight for most of my marriage. I want to be healthy and "normal" again.....although "normal" may be relative....:-). Lynne
Old 08-05-2005, 11:31 AM   #3  

Lightbulb Newbie

Hi,
Im a newbie as well. Im 43 yo, and have been overweight for that past 15 years. Iv tried most of the popular diet plans out there, do great for the first 2 weeks then stray right back to my old eating habits that got me in the condition I am now. Looking to change that this time around !! Sharon

ps does anyone know how to put the tracker in you messages?

[link=http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/holiday/index.php] [image noborder]http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/holiday/img/bar-ornaments2/slider-xmasdob/lb/0/126/7.4/[/image] [/link]

Last edited by pantaz; 08-05-2005 at 11:40 AM.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:39 PM   #4  

Hello Im new here to. Im 26 and alomst 100 pounds over weight. I want to lose 64 pounds and I will be happy with the 20 left over. Heck if I can even lose 30 ponds I will be happy.
Im going to start weighing my self every friday.
Good luck everyone!!!!
Closed Thread