Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 02:30 AM   #1  

Default College student in need of a buddy....

Hello everyone! I'm a second year in college right now. I've been overweight most of my life and can truly say I'm sick of it. Anyway, I'm hoping to just touch bases with people to keep myself on track. I tried to lose weight during this past year, but getting used to school didn't help much, I I only lost 10 pounds. Though, I consider that a success when compared to the 15 pounds or so that everyone else gained. Yay for me! Anyway, if anyone out there is also fairly young and in need of a buddy I'd love to hear from you.....especially other college students. I think it'd be easier that way, college just hands you the craziest schedules to work with, and anyone going through the same thing would make it much easier to deal with. Also, I'm moving into an apartment next year and would love advice on cooking healthy meals.

Just so everyone knows, I'm hoping to lose around 15-20 pounds by the start of school. (Sept 30th...late, I know). Is that a reasonable goal? Thanks for any advice!
Old 06-20-2005, 08:44 AM   #2  

Hi my name is zeanea. I'm not in college ate the moment but i'm going to be starting massage school in august. I have more weight to lose than you do but if your looking for someone to talk to around your age(i'm 20) who needs a buddy just as bad as you do then I'm your girl. congratulations on the 10 pounds by the way. your on your way!

~zeanea
Closed Thread