Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 01:58 AM   #1  

Red face NEW~~~~Looking for buddy!!!!!!!

Hi~~

My name is Becky. I have at least 100pds to lose. I am looking for a buddy to chat with email etc. Maybe someone who has the same journey in front of them that I do

I am a type I diabetic, and suffer from Bipolar Disorder. I want to lose weight to improve my health, and prepare myself for motherhood

Nice to meet everyone, I am looking forward to meeting everyone...this site, I am hoping, will help me get through the rough times...

See you around!

Becky
Old 06-17-2005, 02:13 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 8"

Smile Hi!

Welcome to the board!
I just recently joined too! I feel like this site recharges my determination to get healthy. 2 weeks ago I was at my highest weight. I have lost 2lbs and am beginning to realize that losing the full 103lbs more that I would really like to lose is going to take awhile not in the next 2 or 3 months. I am trying to keep in mind my ultimate goal and take it in small steps at a time. I'm trying to exercise, eat better and change my life. I hope to find some people too, that I can talk with during my journey. So, hope to "see" ya on here again!
Closed Thread