Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 09:51 AM   #1  

Default Hola

Hey everyone - I was looking for some food forums to join and I came across this one. I've spent the last 30 minutes just looking around and I must say I'm very impressed. I'm at the transforming my body stage - I am at a decent weight, but there's a lot of fat there.

Last week was my first week back at the gym in 6 months. I do roughly 90 minutes 5 days a week - and for those who say this is a lot - I'm not doing it because I have to but because I actually LIKE going to the gym. It just clears my mind. Anyway, I've been cutting back on calories and trying to eat a bit better though I was concentrating on getting my gym routine down first before really going at it. Then I had the scare of my life last night when I actually BINGED. I didn't realise it until this morning when I thought about what I did. This is my life. I'm torn between eating healthy and my love of snacks, so I binged on kettle chips and grapes!

Anyhow, that's why I'm checking out the forums for support and a little helpful info along the way :0)
Old 06-14-2005, 12:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Smile Hola amigo!

Welcome!
I also 'stumbled ' across this site too, and have found it to be very supportive and helpful.....there are lots of 'normal' people here struggling just like me to lose weight/get healthier.....I started out at Curves and am now on the Body For Life program and seeing good results! Its cool to hear you enjoy going to the gym...
Welcome to the board and feel free to pm or email me!!
Have a great day
Karla
Old 06-14-2005, 02:11 PM   #3  
stbakd

try working snacks into your diet so you don't binge. where are from carla?
glen
Old 06-14-2005, 03:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Default Bc

Hi!
im from a little town in Northern British Columbia-Fort Nelson to be exact--how about you?
Karla
Old 06-15-2005, 10:18 AM   #5  
stbakd

i'm from toronto. glen
Closed Thread