Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 10:58 AM   #1  
Unzipping my new self!

Height: 5' 5"

Arrow Hi ~ I'm Tracy (Country Charm)

Hello ~ thought I would introduce myself. WOW ~ so happy I found you all here.

My name is Tracy, I am 37 years old, married to a great guy and we have one son who is 8 years old. I work full-time outside of the home...and my job consists of sitting in meetings and in front of the computer all day....so my weight has blossomed over the past couple of years ~ making me what I am today ~ very unhappy and grouchy. I haven't been able to have a 2nd child....and my doctor has told me that it is most likely due to my weight so I am really motiviated this time. I look forward to meeting many of you and appreciate any words of encouragement and advice.

I live in Texas ~ so you know things are sooo much bigger here in Texas - including ~ME~
Old 05-27-2005, 11:13 AM   #2  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello and Welcome!! My name is Sunshine mommy to 3 beautiful children and wife to Brian we are from Kansas!! Good Luck with your weight loss!! You can do it!
Old 05-27-2005, 11:21 AM   #3  

Hi Tracy and welcom to 3FC. I am also 37 and married to a great guy. I have a 15 year old dd, a 13 year old ds and a 21 month old dd I had when I was 36. I have lost and gained weight since the birth of my first. I have been at it again for 5 weeks and lost 11 pounds in a month. I do curves 3 times a week and treadmill or tapes the other three. Saturday is usually my day off. I am eating 5 small meals a day right now but I may switch to the curves low-carb diet.

Don't give up on the baby. It took me 3 years from the time I decided to have another one until I actually had my last with a miscarriage in between. I was about 215 when I got pregnant. Click on my avatar and you can see my beautiful babies. The picture is kind of dark because I took a picture of a picture with my digital camera .
Old 05-29-2005, 01:55 PM   #4  
Unzipping my new self!

Height: 5' 5"

Hi sunshine and momx3 ~ thanks for posting a reply. I really appreciate the encouragement.

momx3 ~ BEAAAAAAUTIFUL children. Absolutely beautiful!
Old 05-29-2005, 02:29 PM   #5  

Hi Country Charm, I just joined today....How is South Beach going? I tried Atkins once....ugh.
Closed Thread