Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 02:17 PM   #1  

Default looking for a buddy !!

Hello ,

I'm 32 ,5f 9i , 250lbs, mother of two and have PCOS . I over eat when stresssssed ooooout and then become depresssssed and eat some more . One year ago I was 286lbs, dropped down to 220 bs and then pregnant .
My DR. told me I had to gain 30lbs and so I did . Now I have to lose 107lbs and don't know if I can do it. I looking for someone who can understand my struggles and give me support .

Thanks Liz
Old 05-24-2005, 04:24 PM   #2  

Hey Liz!

I hear ya girl!!! my name is Vi i am 27 years old and I weigh 285lbs, I was gunho about a change of life then It stoped..lol Again here I go I started to go to the gym again and am eating better... I need to lose 165lbs in all and I also need a weight loss buddy I am here 4 u if u ever need to chat.. keep up the good work!!!!
Old 05-26-2005, 01:49 PM   #3  

Default Thank you Vianacox !!!

Hey Vi

Thank you so much for responding !!! I know that I won't stick to this new life style if I don't have more support. My hubby alwalys says he loves me the way I am , but I don't . I think he is afraid if I do get to my goal that I will leave . That won't happen, because I am still in love with him. I'm going to make it , And so will you . I know there are thin women inside both of us, just woundering when they can make a grand entrance into the world.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:44 AM   #4  
Sherri'

Hi Vi:
I am also around the same weight as you and also eat when I am stressed out. I had a baby was I was 38 and my body went crazy. Lets stick togather and get rid of this weight. I need support also, and I am determined to get rid of it this time.

cheers
Sherri
Old 05-27-2005, 10:38 AM   #5  
Unzipping my new self!

Height: 5' 5"

Hi there ~ I am brand new to this forum ~ and would love to give you a ((((hugs))))
You can do this. We are all here together with the same struggles and would love to lend you some support. (((super hugs)))
Old 05-27-2005, 10:59 AM   #6  
Sherri'

Thanks for the hug, I am looking forward to the support system here, this website is wonderful, I have never found anything like it before. I am determined to take charge of my life and get my body back. Nothing feels as good as being thin, I cannot wait to be able to actually say that!

Cheers!
Closed Thread