Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 01:47 PM   #1  

Default Hey Louisiana Fat Chicks

HEY IS THERE ANY OTHER LOUISIANA FAT CHICKS HERE BESIDES ME? JUST WONDERING. IT IS SO HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT HERE BECAUSE OF OUR GOOD FOOD.... AND THE WAY WE COOK!!!! COME ON AND JOIN ME IN THIS LOUISIANA QUEST TO LOSE SOME OF THIS CAJUN WEIGHT...

HUGS~~~ANGIE
Old 04-25-2005, 07:54 PM   #2  

Bon Jour Angie! Waving at you from Galliano Louisiana! Nice to see another home grown friend, you are so right, our food is TOO good!!! I have about 85 pounds to lose, so does my hubby. So lets help each other out! Let me know more about yourself. You take care and God Bless.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:53 PM   #3  

Smile Welcome

HELLO NEIGHBOR DOWN THE BAYOU...I AM NOT TO FAR FROM U HERE IN HOUMA...YES I DO NEED TO LOSE AT LEAST 100 POUNDS AND SO DOES HUBBY. WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER OUT...
MORE ABOUT ME I AM HAPPILY MARRIED. IT IS 5 YRS. I HAVE ONE SON HE IS 13 AND A STEP SON HE WILL BE18 AND GRADUATING THIS MAY.....SO LOTS TO DO THIS YEAR....I WORK FULL TIME AND RIGHT NOW IT IS DOUBLE FULL TIME...WHEN I GET HOME I AM TO TIRED TO DO ANYTHING...SO I SAY I GET MY EXERCISE AT WORK...I STAY NON STOP....NOW LET ME HEAR MORE ABOUT U......
HUGS~~~ANGIE
Old 04-26-2005, 08:26 AM   #4  

Well hello Angie. I have been married for 28 years, I have a grown son who is married and also lives in Houma, and you will never guess this, but my husband and I own 3 Chirstian stores and the newest one is in Houma!! The name is God's Promises Books and Gifts and it's on Corporate right behind Target, I will be there this Friday. Now about the dieting. I went to TOPS a few years back and had lost over 80 ppunds, well I got burned out and quit the group, but the sad part is that I quit eating healthy too, so needless to say, I put it all back on, but now hubby and I are going to try and do it again. Where do you work? Well speaking of work, I have to get dressed and go to the store for my mom who does not drive, so have a blessed day. Tammy
Old 04-26-2005, 10:41 PM   #5  

Smile

Hello there how are u today? I am just fine. I just came in from bowling. Hey maybe one day we will be able to meet if u have a new business in Houma... I think that is great!!! As for diets all I do is try to watch what I eat... And the way I work sometimes it is easy and sometimes its hard... I work at Terrebonne General... It will be two years at the end of this month... This week is Lab week so we get lots of treats!!! Yummy!!! I do alot of walking at work especially going up and down some stairs!!! That gets rough at times... But I manage.... Well I have to do a few things before I go to bed.... Have a good day.... Take care.....

HUGS~~~Angie
Old 04-27-2005, 08:02 AM   #6  

What do you do at the hospital? I worked at Lady of the Sea for 11 years before I went into business, I was a phlebotomist, and I remember enjoying lab week also. I don't miss the environment, but at times I miss the work and the patients, but I would not trade my job for anything else, since some of "my" former patients are now my customers, I think my job at the hospital made me more compassionate and in a way prepared me for the job I have now, anyway God has a way of working all things out. Well I am off to do my craft painting, I have not had a day off in awhile so I plan to enjoy this one. The dieting could be better. You have yourself a blessed day.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:01 AM   #7  

Smile

Good morning.... This is kool I am a clerk but I am slowly learning to draw blood... I dont wanna learn to fast because of the situation we have right now... Its a long story... Hopfully it will be resolved soon... It is so interesting and very educational working there. I have gotten close with a few of the techs and they are showing me different things.. Like for the first time I saw red blood cells under the microscope... It was awsome.... And I know this might not set right with u but once I even saw some live sperm under a microscope in some urine... It was awsome!!!! Sorry if I offended you...
Now as for the dieting thing. Yesterday I ate a spicy chicken sandwich. And for supper at the bowling alley I had a grilled chicken sandwich... And as of right now today I had a pop tart... And I done been to the bathroom three times. So I guess I still have a touch of that awful virus... So I know I wont be eating to much today... Then today I am off from work... So I have lots to do here to keep me busy... Infact I need to get started... Have a good day...

HUGS~~~ANGIE
Old 04-27-2005, 08:35 PM   #8  

I remember seeing blood cells under the scope, sperm, and all kinds of things, I use to draw blood and run chemistry tests of patients. I really loved the work and was certified as a phlebotomist. Donald and I have not been bowling in forever, we are terrible at it, but have so much fun. They closed down the only bowling alley down here so there are plenty of people who now bowl in Houma. Didn't do too bad with my eating today. I don't count calories anymore, been there done that, I just try portion control and only eat when I am hungry and stop when I am full. We will be weighing in this Thursday. Well hubby is getting home so I need to go and wash clothes. Take care and have a blessed evening.
Closed Thread