Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM   #1  
a mature 20

Smile Trying to change an already beautiful me, could use a buddy though

Hi. I'm Lisa. I just joined this site and I'm hoping that I can make a change. I've been a big girl every since I was a child. I have just turned 20 and want to make a change. I am currently living in Wenzhou, China teaching english to primary school children. I've learned a few thing while being here like that there is no reason to not like myself because I'm overweight. I'm about 210 pounds and 5'1''. I'm just looking for someone who I can talk with about challenges and feelings as I begin this journey to an even more beautiful me!
Lisa
Old 04-25-2005, 08:06 AM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

Hey Lisa WELCOME to 3FC .... You'll love it here find yourself a little niche and you'll soon find some fast friends with much in common with you...
Old 04-25-2005, 08:38 AM   #3  
Movin' right along...

Hey Lisa! Welcome.

Do you have a plan in mind? Im doing Weight Watchers and really love it.
I think that all women should have your attitude. I've learned that you have to be happy with yourself to begin to make a change. I know that may not make sense but for me it does. You have to want to change. Anyway, good job on the great attitude!!
Let me know if you want to talk...

Love,
Deanne
Closed Thread