Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 11:48 PM   #1  
Work it Baby! Work it!

Smile New 3FChick Here

Hello all, Chrissy here 26 yrs old married to the love of my life Jason , Well i'm a mommy of 3 , and ages are 8, 4, 3 yrs old. It is time i get to losing some and all of this weight. So I really don't know where to start. Any suggestions would be helpfull. I am really looking forward to chatting it up with everyone!
Old 04-17-2005, 03:41 AM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Hello and Welcome!!

This site is a wonderful place for support and encouragement. So many wonderful people are a part of this and it is always a comfort to know that you can come on here and chat w/people who know what you're going through.

I hope you get a chance to roam around and really get a feel for the site. Everyone will welcome you. And also, any questions you may have, someone is always more than willing to try and answer. Such a great place!!

Glad to have you a part of 3FC!! Good luck to you and once again Welcome!
Old 04-17-2005, 08:56 AM   #3  

welcome chrissy!!!!
i hope you lvoe this place as much as i do so far!!
Old 04-20-2005, 02:20 PM   #4  
Work it Baby! Work it!

Thanks for the welcome ! Where should i start on finding the right diet and excerise for me?
Old 04-20-2005, 03:58 PM   #5  
BOLA

hey, my name is Aurora. i am 24 yrs old and i need to lose 70lbs for now but once that is off i hope i can get another 20lbs off but for now i will be happy with losing 70 i hope we can keep in touch so we can be an encouragement for each other. i have 2 angels with God they were twin boys Peter and Yosiel and one angel on earth with me her name is Daisy.
Closed Thread