Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 04:42 PM   #1  

Smile I Need A Buddy!!!

Hi my name is Melissa and I need a buddy. I am 23 and I need to loose 55 lbs. My husband and I have been trying to get preg since may of 04 but I was told that I have PCOS. The doc told me to loose 50 lbs so here we go.... I would really like the encouragement of someone that understands my situation.
Old 04-13-2005, 05:50 PM   #2  

Hi, I also have to lose 55 lbs. I have'nt lost any yet. I guess I am not trying enough. especially not exercising. How do you think, we can challenge each other. any suggestion.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:10 AM   #3  

welcome to the boards melissa!!!
wish you lots of success!
Old 04-17-2005, 07:44 PM   #4  

Hi bluerose that would be great. Not sure how we can challenge each other but i think just the encouragement would be great. i'll give you my email so we can keep in touch that way too.
Old 04-17-2005, 07:47 PM   #5  

Hey Melissa,
My name is Melissa too and I am 26 years old and want to lose 55 pounds or more. I am also trying to lose weight so my husband and I can concieve. Maybe the duo can be a trio.

Melissa
Old 04-18-2005, 12:08 AM   #6  
Movin' right along...

Hey Melissa,
Im trying to lose about 50lbs. I have about 40lbs to go. I'm from Mississippi but moved to the Middle East last year. Its really hard to find diet foods here. So, I have been to pretty much EVERY grocery store here. I have found ones that carry Lean Cuisine...yay! Anyway, my husband and I tried conceiving for about 8 months and nothing. So, I decided that I should lose weight before we do something so life altering. I want to be happy before I bring a child into the world.
Are you on a certain diet? Im on Weight Watchers. I fell off the wagon and am slowly getting back on. I dont count the exact points. Ill start doing that in a few days to get back on the wagon. Good luck!

Love,
Deanne
Closed Thread