Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 05:48 PM   #1  

Exclamation Post pregnancy pounds challenge!!

I have been reading the threads and have found many people that never lost the weight they gained during pregnancy. My doctor told me something like 85% of people who don't lose the extra weight by 6 months post-partum never will.

I want to prove her wrong. I am post 8 months and have 20 pounds to lose. And actually while the scale only shows that much, my body is so completely different it will take a lot of exercise to get it back (larger inches gain than weight gain).

My goal is to get rid of those pounds by the time my son is one year old.

The challenge, any one else out there that is in the same boat, trying to get the weight off after pregnancy and needs some motivation like me. Let's get together and help each other out. Let's not be a statistic!!
Old 04-11-2005, 03:38 PM   #2  

Great, I am glad someone else is like me. I have been having a tough time finding my motivation being so busy. But you are right, we can do it!
Old 04-13-2005, 02:44 PM   #3  

You guys are FUH-neeeeeeeee. Try having a six month old and needing to lose close to 100 pounds. Yikes! However, count me on in... I need the support.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:40 AM   #4  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Keep me in mind in about 6 months guys. I was going through a really rough moment so didn't realize I was even pregnant. I upped my exercise and dropped my calories to 1300 a day because I wasn't budging off the 140 mark. I manage to get down to 137 doing that, then found out I was 2 months pregnant. YIKES! No wonder I was having such a hard time losing the last few pounds. LOL Gimme 6 months though and I'll be going at it again.
Closed Thread