Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 04:57 PM   #1  

Red face Looking for young mommy buddies! (Or any age for that matter!)

Hi! My name is jen and I am looking for some support to lose some weight. I have lost 12 pounds in 4.5 weeks while using slimfast meal replacements and reducing my calories intake. I drink at least 64 oz of water and am trying really hard. This is my first diet. If you are interested in being my buddy let me know
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s&j002.jpg (40.3 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by JennM; 04-01-2005 at 05:01 PM.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:03 PM   #2  
...just keep swimming...

Hi Jen! I'm a mommy too...although not that young. Sounds like you are definitely on the right track. 12lbs. is great! I am on Weight Watchers and have lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks. So far, so good. This week has been a struggle though with all of my son's Easter candy around the house. I'm hoping to post a loss at Mondays weigh-in, but I'm not holding my breath! We have a great thread going under support groups...Curvy Vixens. You should stop by and introduce yourself. We love new members!
Old 04-01-2005, 06:37 PM   #3  
Angie

Hey Jenn I think i just said Welcome to you in the 20-somethings group! I am 23 and have a daughter- turning 2 soon. Let me know if you need any advise on the diet... I have been on many, and while most of the time I never stick with them- i am a sponge for information on all kinds, so i pretty much know everything about the popular diets. I am finally on one that i dont consider a "diet" anymore, and I am just loving it!
Old 04-02-2005, 11:13 AM   #4  

Hi Jen, my name is Nisha 26 mother of 2 boys. 3 and 2. I'm actually new to this site and i've posted a message on some fourm and i can't find my post. anyhow i've been trying to lose weight since i gave birth to my second son. I've only gained more then I have lost. 12lb in 4.5 wks. WOW congrats! what's ur secret? I'm actually from Norway and i used to live in Canada before i got married. Its kinda lonely here and i dont have any budies here either. Anyways i actually started to go to the fittness center and workout 3times a week so, i hope i could loose a few kg. i'm doing my best and we'll see what will happens!
Closed Thread