Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 07:21 PM   #1  
Wishfully thin

Default Newbie

Hello, as the title says I am new here and I hope to make new friends and gain lots of insight on weight control. I have been at this weight loss thing most of my life and not very successfully, I might add. I'm sure I have lost thousands of pounds during my adult life time. I am off to a good start this time and hope to continue. With all of your support and well wishes, along with good advice I hope to do even better. I have several health problems and need to lose the extra weight and learn how to eat things that are good for me.. I am a sweet-aholic... Looking forward to hearing from you and here's to better health and self confidence for each one of us in the future..
Old 03-29-2005, 11:59 PM   #2  
WW Moderator

Hi Barbara, and welcome to 3FC! I understand the sugar cravings. As long as I stay away from sweets, I don't crave it very much. Nibbling on it makes me want it more, though.

Good luck!
Old 03-30-2005, 09:46 AM   #3  
Wishfully thin

Talking Thank you

Thanks Jennifer for the post, out of 20 hits you were the only one who had anything to say.. I will read your journal for encouragement.. ( I think that's spelled right LOL) I need all the help I can get.. Barbara
Old 03-30-2005, 09:49 AM   #4  
Wishfully thin

Talking oops

I meant encouragement...
Old 03-30-2005, 11:30 AM   #5  
Cranky Princess

Girl do I know how you feel. I do beleive i have tried every diet and exercise program out there.
Welcome to the board by the way! So how old are ya, were ya from, and how much do ya have to lose? Not that im nosey it just helps to know where ya starting from and how much you wanna lose.
Hope you have a great rest of your day.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:17 PM   #6  
Wishfully thin

Wink

Hey Cranky Princess, Wow lots of questions... Well, where shall I start? I am from Indiana, I am 55 years old with 3 grandchildren, ages 4 and 4 months ( the 4 year olds are twins) and I have lots to lose.. I began at 255 and am now at 215, I was less than that until I got on the old binge again. I am a binge eater and a sweet-aholic. How about you age and all the good stuff? One question how do you get your slider to work and all of the goodies on you listing? Like your butterfly and excercising man? I'm lost on this technical stuff..
Old 03-30-2005, 10:18 PM   #7  
WW Moderator

Hi Barbara, to get a tracker, click on the one in Cranky Princess's post and that will bring you to the page to make your own. After you make your ticker, you want to copy it (do you know how to highlight and copy/paste?), and then go to the top of the forum and choose User CP. Then on the menu on the right, you will choose 'edit signature'. In the big square that says 'your signature', paste the code there and then save. (you can also preview first). That should work for you. If you have any problems, let me know!
Old 03-31-2005, 07:29 AM   #8  
Wishfully thin

Thanks, I've finally got it.. Now I'm on my way...
Closed Thread